20 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Revive    I think the fast cookies have been the go to & the staple of quite a dew GG'ers this season ,   all seem to have performed well  :yep:

Apart from them autoing on me and a bit of revegging from there confussed state lol

There isn't much consistency considering there supposed to be full photos but it is what it is dude.. out the 2 I had both auto,d on me..1 produced about 5 grams if that for some reason but this 1 prob a few oz so mustn't grumble too much being as they never got payed for.. just a shame i never got to see what I could have done with 1 of the later flowering phenos.. few of the lads have been lucky so at least i get to see how they get on.. :yep:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Revive said:

I doubt there's a clear trich left on her tbf buddy..

I did have a lil try of her after a took the pics and she hits heavy.. maybe shes an evening smoke more than a daytime but sometimes my days are nights ;)

She has done me proud in all fairness :yep:

Thanks for looking in oldford..

Be well :yinyang:

deffo a couch lock mate been smoking it for past week lol even before a cure it hits hard.. kept its earthy and sweet aroma to for me. :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Exile420 said:

deffo a couch lock mate been smoking it for past week lol even before a cure it hits hard.. kept its earthy and sweet aroma to for me. :)

I thought maybe as id fully cooked it it was a bit more  couch lock than it otherwise wouldve been.. not really getting much sweetness of mine, its a bit earthy with quite a sharp chemical smell..stings your nose a little ya know.. maybe after a good cure the temps will come through a bit more.. a lil sweetness would be welcome.. was your fully cooked Exile? Or did you pick her a lil early? Idsayi was about 60/40 amber milky..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Revive said:

maybe after a good cure the temps will come through a bit more

I must read my fuking messages before i post lol

That will be terps.. how do you turn this predictive text off on these fuking phones :wallbash:

• Like 4

Right just a few pics ofthese girls.. changing by the day now.. the super skunk is stretching like mad still but cant strap her down anymore now im out of room but she must be comming to the end of that so ill just roll with it.. G41 just seems to be getting bushier each time I see her.. both these are in flower now but still waiting on the rucu cucu to get going..she is doing really well and starting to stretch it would seem so now long on her I hope.. just gave them some food and water and that was me done.. need todo a bit of weeding on here but concentrating on these girls for now..large.20220823_195707_compress26.jpglarge.20220823_195745_compress2.jpglarge.20220823_195244_compress23.jpgfrom the top..

Gelato 41

super skunk 

rucu cucu 

that's all for now :yinyang:

• Like 5

I was enjoying your nug pics brother.. ! Hehe looking badass. Had a little drool 

of course pretty much all your plants look quite a treat to the eye.  big ass Green beauties 

May it continue

thanks for sharing

peace & bud 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

I was enjoying your nug pics brother.. ! Hehe looking badass. Had a little drool 

of course pretty much all your plants look quite a treat to the eye.  big ass Green beauties 

May it continue

thanks for sharing

peace & bud 

Cool bro, thanks for looking in :yep:

Tbh aside from 1 lil  in the far corner there all decent this season.. insects still attacking them but there all really healthy..

You got some cracking looking girls urself buddy and you really do put this graft in..the ganja gods will reward you greatly im sure and you deserve it..

Yeah the fast cookies nugs have suprised me tbh.. really frosty bit of bud it is too, im pleased with it..

Keep on keeping on dude, home straight is in sight :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive yes bro. Thankyou. I’m off on the before Sunrise shift again this morn... you know how it goes. Am noticing the light cycles and seasonal change...  That little bit of rain last week or so meant I could have a few days off water visits here and there, so got to rest up a little as well as do a few things I needed to do.. plus the usual days at work... 

I was thinking about ya. Thinking.. do you actually sleep ? lol 

I’m enjoying it though ... 

Respect 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Erbman T said:

@Revive yes bro. Thankyou. I’m off on the before Sunrise shift again this morn... you know how it goes. Am noticing the light cycles and seasonal change...  That little bit of rain last week or so meant I could have a few days off water visits here and there, so got to rest up a little as well as do a few things I needed to do.. plus the usual days at work... 

I was thinking about ya. Thinking.. do you actually sleep ? lol 

I’m enjoying it though ... 

Respect 

Tbf mate I don't sleep much at all.. been this way for 20+ years.. yeah the light is changing fast still dark when I leave the night-shift auto plot now and evenings are getting shorter..not great for other plots giving less of a working window.. keep up the great work buddy..

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Revive said:

I thought maybe as id fully cooked it it was a bit more  couch lock than it otherwise wouldve been.. not really getting much sweetness of mine, its a bit earthy with quite a sharp chemical smell..stings your nose a little ya know.. maybe after a good cure the temps will come through a bit more.. a lil sweetness would be welcome.. was your fully cooked Exile? Or did you pick her a lil early? Idsayi was about 60/40 amber milky..

Mine went over to mate, let her go an extra week. 

6 hours ago, Revive said:

I must read my fuking messages before i post lol

That will be terps.. how do you turn this predictive text off on these fuking phones :wallbash:

Story of my life mate lol

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Mine went over to mate, let her go an extra week. 

Story of my life mate lol

Cool bro :yep:

• Like 1

Fast cookies is ready for jars..13 days the tops and 11 days drying for the lowers.. wasgonna leave those another week but rain was forcast.. fully cooked so no complaints..

Just taken off the stick ready for curing..

Had a lil weight in and to my suprise 195g

So 1g under 7oz :) the girl did good for a lil un..

buds are decent with about 15% popcorn..

Not a bad start :yep:large.20220824_230402_compress89.jpglarge.20220824_230330_compress54.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 9

Just a lil update after todays plot visit..

The super skunk is now fuking huge..full on flowering but still isnt quite done with her stretch just yet..

large.20220826_200023_compress86.jpglarge.20220826_200036_compress60.jpglarge.20220826_200508_compress46.jpgBig fat stem on her as you can see.. if this girl can finish then she will certainly fill a few jars thats for sure..

Gelato 41.. she seems to have stretched a bit more and just looks bushier everytime i see her..budletts forming on this girl now..large.20220826_201725_compress16.jpglarge.20220826_200442_compress40.jpglarge.20220826_200057_compress86.jpg last up is the rucu cucu large.20220826_201011_compress27.jpglarge.20220826_200224_compress72.jpgstill hasn't got going this 1but she better hurry if she's to finish.. shes a big girl now but hard to get adecent shot of her..

That's me done folks

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 7

Just a few pics after this evenings check up.. the girls are doing great although they have have ran out if room now.. I could do without the G41 and the super skunk  getting much bigger but both still appear to have a bit of stretch left.. as does the rucu cucu i would have thought as she is now going into flower at last.. shes over 6 feet now so didn't do bad being a slow starter..

G41large.20220901_194337_compress60.jpglarge.20220901_193704_compress36.jpglarge.20220901_193249_compress0.jpgsuper skunk 

large.20220901_193500_compress85.jpglarge.20220901_193335_compress11.jpglarge.20220901_193215_compress81.jpgrucu cucu large.20220901_193324_compress34.jpgthats all for now folks..

be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 5