@Revive Lovely to see mate, progress is outstanding, all look'n stunning, and you look to be well on top of thing's :yep:

My favourite has to be the G41, just based on her structure, and size alone, every time I see her, the thought comes into me head, wouldn't this variety make a beautiful hedge around the house, well, we can dream, can't we ;)

Savage mate Atb :)  

Forgot to mention, beautiful pics too :yep:

Edited by Oldman2.0
added more
  • Like 2

They all look amazing pal you must have really put the time in plus with getting the dreaded covid… I applaud you because this year has been a hot one with many pitfalls.

Im still away and can’t wait to get back to check the progress. Had a friend watering for me so I’ve got my fingers crossed.

may you have a plentiful harvest and keep on with the tips :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Cookies looks insane mate :cowboy:

She not shaping up to bad mate is she.. 

For the size of her she carrying a decent bit of bud, just a tad airy :yep:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, murphyblue said:

All looking great mate i like the gelato she looks huge. 

Thanks bro..yeah the G41 is a cracker..  she is a big lump with so so many bud sites so should look great in full bloom.. :yep:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Oldman2.0 said:

@Revive Lovely to see mate, progress is outstanding, all look'n stunning, and you look to be well on top of thing's :yep:

My favourite has to be the G41, just based on her structure, and size alone, every time I see her, the thought comes into me head, wouldn't this variety make a beautiful hedge around the house, well, we can everydream, can't we ;)

Savage mate Atb :)  

Forgot to mention, beautiful pics too :yep:

Thanks buddy.. yeah she is a really nice plant tbf

I've a few non seedstockers vars that are also shaping up the same way but she is prob 1 that catches my eye the most..

lol she'd make a great hedge mate the only trouble is she would be a fuking bare 1 come autumn lol

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1

@Revive lol she might be bare alright :yep: but i think it would have made a lot of people very happy all the same, stuff that dreams are made of :D

Edited by Oldman2.0
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

They all look amazing pal you must have really put the time in plus with getting the dreaded covid… I applaud you because this year has been a hot one with many pitfalls.

Im still away and can’t wait to get back to check the progress. Had a friend watering for me so I’ve got my fingers crossed.

may you have a plentiful harvest and keep on with the tips :) 

Thank you mate.  Its been a pain in the ass with the lack of rain here, fuk all mate for 2 month now.. and there that fuking virus that beat me up and spat me out a sorry mess, then beat me up again..it was never ending :(

So yeah all things considered im pretty happy with this plot now... i have since stepped up my game to give them the love they missed out on now im getting better so thats helped.. only half the battle at this point but if can get them over the line it should be a decent prize..

Hope your girls are ok mate and have been getting the love they need while your away.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oldman2.0 said:

@Revive lol she might be bare alright :yep: but i think it would have made a lot of people very happy all the same, stuff that dreams are made of :D

We do love a dream us stoners and what a dream it would be ;)

• Like 3

Ok folks a quick 1 for now.. returned to the knotweed plot this eve to harvest some of the of the fast cookies.. I only really took what was ready and left plenty on the plant in the hope it matures a lil more..lets see how that works out..in another week ill take the rest more than likely.. it may not get much more dense than it already is as it does look pretty cooked, calyxes are really swollen and most of the pistils have receded.. need a new batt for the loupe to check the trichs but all other signs are telling me its done..some parts may just finish a lil bit more leafy  cause of the reveg who knows..she has been an odd 1 this girl so there is no rhyme or rhythm to her it would seem.. heres a few pics of her and some harvested buds..large.20220811_192014_compress8.jpglarge.20220811_192020_compress47.jpglarge.20220811_192035_compress53.jpglarge.20220811_192040_compress74.jpglarge.20220811_192057_compress70.jpglarge.20220811_200127_compress81.jpglarge.20220811_200657_compress67.jpglarge.20220811_202049_compress84.jpglarge.20220811_202102_compress15.jpglarge.20220811_202113_compress31.jpgreally sticky girl she is.. confirmed by the state of the gloves and scissors after justa few buds.. very loud too and its a real funky stench comming from this 1..

Grabbed a few pics of the rest while there so here you go..large.20220811_191500_compress61.jpglarge.20220811_192130_compress24.jpgsuper skunk.. very wide this girl now.. not filled up quite through the middle since being opened up however still some time in her yet..just starting to show a good few preflowers now so some stretch left hopefully..

large.20220811_192208_compress90.jpgrucu cucu.. very healthy girl this 1, and no longer the smallest on the plot bless her.. still sitting in veg so a stretch to come from her yet.. should turn out a decent size..

large.20220811_191832_compress73.jpglarge.20220811_191839_compress92.jpg

Gelato 41.. she spks for herself this 1 and still bushing out.. slowing down a bit now but very happy with her size and structure.. showing a few preflowers now so again soon to be in bloom..cant wait to see how much bud she can carry.  

Thats about it for now but at least we have a bit over the line :yep:

• Like 12

Those Fast Cookies buds look tasty I might get a pack for a early harvest next year the Gelato 41 is a big bitch big girls need loving to lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

Those Fast Cookies buds look tasty I might get a pack for a early harvest next year the Gelato 41 is a big bitch big girls need loving to lol

The buds dont look to bad tbf.. I was unlucky it seems as both mine auto, d but it is what it is.. 1 bonus was zero rot on this girl..

The G41 yes mate impressed so far.. oh i loves her shes been getting plenty of attention but I will love her so much more when she is in full bloom ;)

• Like 3

@Revive   Some top shelf stuff going on in here :)       

Those FC's are looking rather impressive mate ,   look pretty dense and trich covered :yep:    

That Gelato looks hench mate  ,    lovely lady fingers & structure  ,  how she smelling ??         Keep doing what your doing :george:

Mines on the southern GG plot is tall & bushy , looking very good ,  mines is more indy dom ,  smells sweet with a pungent under notes.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

A bud in the hand is worth 2 in the bush @Revive:)

It certainly looks pretty sticky lol enjoy :yep:

For sure buddy.. and certainly if you got big hands and its a small bush ;)

She is a real sticky 1 this and is propper chucking up.. I was gonna throw it in the hash stash cause of all the agg its given me but I may end up smoking some of it as its turned out looking pretty decent if not a lil airy..

Be lucky bud :yinyang:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Revive   Some top shelf stuff going on in here :)       

Those FC's are looking rather impressive mate ,   look pretty dense and trich covered :yep:    

That Gelato looks hench mate  ,    lovely lady fingers & structure  ,  how she smelling ??         Keep doing what your doing :george:

Mines on the southern GG plot is tall & bushy , looking very good ,  mines is more indy dom ,  smells sweet with a pungent under notes.

Thanks bro :yep:

I think the pics make her look a lil more dense than what she is cause of the swollen calyxes, pretty much fully cooked this 1.. shes a lil airy/spongey tbh..I think cause she done a lil reveg thing on me for the week or 2.. bless her shes been a bit confused lol although some vars don't produce real tight dense nugs so she may just be 1 of those.. im happy with her tbh..

Yeah the G41 is a stunner, like to see some pics of yours mate being indy dom she prob looks quite diff.. not really checked on the smells comming from her she has only just starting to go on the turn so should start to kick up some stinks very shortly.. is yours in full flower now mate?

Thanks for looking in bud, hope your feeling ok.

• Like 2