I had something eating my plants, wasn’t horrific but was starting to vex me…. Well I got given some spray that you spray around the plants but not on them. It’s a natural thing so I didn’t think for a second put them in a small sprayer and went around the plants. Unfortunately it was quite a fine mist and has ruined 2, stunted 4 and shows signs of burned leaf on another 3. I’ve cleaned them down but the damage was already done. So I’ve taken off as much as I dare on each plant and made sure they are well watered but it in the lap of the gods now. 
tbh it’s why I’ve not been on much well that and being busy with other shit. lol 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

I had something eating my plants, wasn’t horrific but was starting to vex me…. Well I got given some spray that you spray around the plants but not on them. It’s a natural thing so I didn’t think for a second put them in a small sprayer and went around the plants. Unfortunately it was quite a fine mist and has ruined 2, stunted 4 and shows signs of burned leaf on another 3. I’ve cleaned them down but the damage was already done. So I’ve taken off as much as I dare on each plant and made sure they are well watered but it in the lap of the gods now. 
tbh it’s why I’ve not been on much well that and being busy with other shit. lol 

Always be very careful using something that isn't tried and tested dude.. as its from natural product I can see your way of thinking mind.. if its insects bro just use neem oil with a dash of dish soap.. 1 teaspoon of neem and half a teaspoon of dish soap in 5ltrs of water works a treat.. still plenty of time to recover so try not to stress to much as that takes the fun out of it..

What was the product you used?? Maybe handy to let folk know incase someone else makes the same mistake..

Sorry to hear this but im sure all will come good for you :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Revive said:

Always be very careful using something that isn't tried and tested dude.. as its from natural product I can see your way of thinking mind.. if its insects bro just use neem oil with a dash of dish soap.. 1 teaspoon of neem and half a teaspoon of dish soap in 5ltrs of water works a treat.. still plenty of time to recover so try not to stress to much as that takes the fun out of it..

What was the product you used?? Maybe handy to let folk know incase someone else makes the same mistake..

Sorry to hear this but im sure all will come good for you :yep:

It was peppermint spray used to keep of flies whilst chitting potatoes.

I always used to use neem and have already ordered some which is coming Friday. Should have stuck to what I know…. Lesson learned

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

It was peppermint spray used to keep of flies whilst chitting potatoes.

I always used to use neem and have already ordered some which is coming Friday. Should have stuck to what I know…. Lesson learned

Always lessons to be learnt in this game.. did the same a few seasons back with garlic spray and burnt some foliage on nearly all of my girls.. they turned out fine in the end :yep:

• Like 2

large.20220706_192149_compress67.jpgfast cookies is comming along now.. she won't yield a massive amount but as long as its decent quality bud then its all good.. some funky smells comming from this 1..large.20220706_192411_compress58.jpgsuper skunk is slowly recovering from being savaged by aphids, shes tatty and still seems to be the flavour on the plot that every fuking insect has taken a liking too..large.20220706_192142_compress39.jpggelato 41 picking up after suffering from lack of water, she was very stressed out but looking better now.. :yep:

No other pics of the rucu cucu but she is comming along bless her..

The fast cookies on the auto plot is still about 13 inches so bit of a disappointment there im afraid..

Be lucky y'all :yinyang:

• Like 10

So the "fast" strains; are they kind of not quite as fast as "autos" but will still start to flower based on time rather than photoperiod? Is that how they work? I've seen the term here and there but never thought to ask :D And I thought @Revive knows everything, I'll ask him 

• Like 3

@Revive and other members. I'm so, so sorry the Cookies fast have started to flower and screwed your seasons over  :(

Fast strains as far as I know are crossed with autos then selectively bred to remove the "Autoflowering" traits leaving in theory a fast flowering "photoperiod" strain. 

Obviously this strain should not be flowering yet. It's happened with to many members to be a small mistake and it's got to be a genetic issue :(

Can't be light issue, feed or not enough root space as some are in the 420l pots. 

Got to be an issue our end :(

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

So the "fast" strains; are they kind of not quite as fast as "autos" but will still start to flower based on time rather than photoperiod? Is that how they work? I've seen the term here and there but never thought to ask :D And I thought @Revive knows everything, I'll ask him 

Hey buddy... Good god if only I did know everything.. im just a small fish in a big pond here but thats very flattering my man ;)

Well generally they use autos in a cross with a photoperiod plant to create semi auto,s ,although im sure certain phenotypes of photoperiods crossed with another fv would also work.. certain traits are carried forward or breed out depending on what the aim is i would imagine but generally it makes them a bit more light sensitive so they start to flower earlier and sometimes a shorter flowering cycle.. well this is my understanding of what they now call fv..

:yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

@Revive and other members. I'm so, so sorry the Cookies fast have started to flower and screwed your seasons over  :(

Fast strains as far as I know are crossed with autos then selectively bred to remove the "Autoflowering" traits leaving in theory a fast flowering "photoperiod" strain. 

Obviously this strain should not be flowering yet. It's happened with to many members to be a small mistake and it's got to be a genetic issue :(

Can't be light issue, feed or not enough root space as some are in the 420l pots. 

Got to be an issue our end :(

Hey bud.. its cool man shit happens Mark..

The only misleading information is for them to be called full photoperiod not fv.. a lot of the auto trait used in the cross still remains, as its not just the odd 1 as you say..

Prob the worse thing about it's that they was choose for the big pot challenge..no way will they even come close to rooting that out unless they stay in veg until about mid ish August id have thought.. it is what it is buddy and although its been fairly annoying and disappointing im still very greatful of the beans :yinyang:

Maybe folk can use there recycled pot next year and fill it with something more suited so its not been a complete waste of time and money for the seedstockers crew.. just a thought :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just a lil defoliation on the knotweed plot this eve..girls are doing fine..the rucu cucu is comming on and finally grown out of her mutant leaf stucture..she still small but asyouno she's been a struggler from the get go.. gelato is comming on well and even the super skunk is looking better after its attack.. so few pics for ya of how there looking..

fast cookies first uplarge.20220710_210923_compress10.jpglarge.20220710_210931_compress38.jpggelato 41 next

large.20220710_211016_compress27.jpgsuper skunk large.20220710_211103_compress24.jpgrucu cucu large.20220710_211119_compress23.jpgthats a today folks..

be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 4

On 09/07/2022 at 5:57 PM, Revive said:

Hey bud.. its cool man shit happens Mark..

The only misleading information is for them to be called full photoperiod not fv.. a lot of the auto trait used in the cross still remains, as its not just the odd 1 as you say..

Prob the worse thing about it's that they was choose for the big pot challenge..no way will they even come close to rooting that out unless they stay in veg until about mid ish August id have thought.. it is what it is buddy and although its been fairly annoying and disappointing im still very greatful of the beans :yinyang:

Maybe folk can use there recycled pot next year and fill it with something more suited so its not been a complete waste of time and money for the seedstockers crew.. just a thought :yep:

Now that’s a good idea… 420lt 2 back but bigger lol 

Id definitely be up for that!

What beans would you go for?

• Like 1

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Now that’s a good idea… 420lt 2 back but bigger lol 

Id definitely be up for that!

What beans would you go for?

Hey bud..  prob for that size pot id leave the fv and put a full photoperiod in there.. something that can be vegged for a few months and have a chance of rooting the pot out properly.. then we will see some some big ass trees come croptober.. 

How many fast cookies did you have out this year mush? Did i read you have a couple ready for the chop?

How's the ladys that got burnt by the spray you used? they recovering?

Just now, Revive said:

Hey bud..  prob for that size pot id leave the fv and put a full photoperiod in there.. something that can be vegged for a few months and have a chance of rooting the pot out properly.. then we will see some some big ass trees come croptober.. 

How many fast cookies did you have out this year mush? Did i read you have a couple ready for the chop?

How's the ladys that got burnt by the spray you used? they recovering?

Full photos definitely the way to go but could do with being a strain that does well outside.

I put all 5 cookies out, 2 are pretty much ready to come down another week or 2 should do it, the 2 I burned have fired up again and are looking like they will pull through, 420 pot I’ve just got to hope and prey that it has re vegged and will flower again??

Don’t suppose you have any tips on trimming outside plants?

• Like 1

Just now, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Full photos definitely the way to go but could do with being a strain that does well outside.

I put all 5 cookies out, 2 are pretty much ready to come down another week or 2 should do it, the 2 I burned have fired up again and are looking like they will pull through, 420 pot I’ve just got to hope and prey that it has re vegged and will flower again??

Don’t suppose you have any tips on trimming outside plants?

Thats good news mate,I thought they would pull through..

Trimming as in harvesting the buds bro?

Tbh lately ive stopped being so anal about manicured buds.. now I just remove the fans then hang with the sugar leaf on.. as its just for me to smoke its no big thing to remove the sugar leaf as I go or most times as its covered in trichs I just leave it on..

• Like 2