Wine cooler conversion curer

FarmerPalmersNT

Sorry, where are my manors.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD YA SILLY GOOSE!!!!

Better now? 😅

These tiny fridges! So you all have a space to dry 2-3oz during a heatwave? Who's growing such tiny amounts? Anyone got a jumbo fridge running? Asking for a friend.. :D 

• Like 1

Sorry, am at that stage in life to admit only I've got a tiny one. 

Its been a real good purchase, only grow for myself, recreational, post harvest process automated whatever the weather. 

Can't help re larger, seen prior talk of peops running multiple units. 

@MistYGr33n It really isn't hard, trickiest bit is indeed sourcing a thermoelectric cooler. Modifying it isn't that tricky - with my lack of skills along with reading this thread (and a trip down Wickes for some silicone) it only took me 30mins to get it done. Spent longer thinking about it!

4 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

So the 2nd cooler was damaged. Full refund. Didn't want it back!

I've repaired it, drilled it added the Inkbird and the cut-down dehu and silicone sealed it. I'm quite literally terrible at DIY so I'm quite proud I've managed it. First time using a circular saw - yeah, I'm that bad.

No alrams and no suprises - Pentane!

Now I've done one I'll do the other tomorrow and then I'm all set. Will add some pictures of "das unit" as I called her and now there's two I guess it should be called "Die Zwillinge" instead 🇩🇪

Jammy get!!!

Nice one chief :)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

@Slippy One Two of the ones I have now should do 18 Oz, with a bar (ish) in each - not tried it yet mind...

I dry 9-12 Oz in mine each time, it's cool.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

@MidgeSmithwhat’s the volume of your cooler? That could work, I’m roughly 250g harvest but would like a fridge that could handle a plant whole.. 

I don't remember exactly. It is a Klarstein, maybe Barolo? 28 bottle I think?  70 Litres perhaps?

• Like 1