Potential Alfemco 2022 Releases

Lively

11 hours ago, Crow River said:

Great news! Look forward to seeing your diaries. 

Cheers mate :yep:      Will mainly be small plants but looks like im growing :george:     

• Like 5

7 hours ago, OldFord said:

Cheers mate :yep:      Will mainly be small plants but looks like im growing :george:     

:thumsup: Great stuff buddy

8 hours ago, OldFord said:

Can't wait for 2023 season u gonna be light dep any again 

Just now, Ccs141 said:

Can't wait for 2023 season u gonna be light dep any again 

Yeah mate as long as im healthy enough ... im in the soil again :yep:     Light dep will be a def ... finally found another pack of Western Winds taken a long time !  

So yeah mate as long as im good im def going light dep.       Looking forward to some varied long flower light dep action 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2022 at 5:50 PM, Amarillo slim said:

2023 outdoor releases will be Rubberwarp x MWF (seeds currently fattening).  Hard as nails plants, easy trim good quality flower.  

And two untested 'early' skunk types;  

Warlock x UEL

('Cheese' x Goldlock) x UEL 

These last two probably better suited to open, well ventilated, septoria free locations between 50-52n.  Good bag appeal, potency, smells.  

Might add a few packs of auto ZUEL / hybrids but very much limited on those.  

Will the seeds be available to ship to other countries in Europe or only in UK. I’ve been looking to grow your strains for a while I think they will be perfect for my Lat.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 8:28 PM, localkushmen said:

Will the seeds be available to ship to other countries in Europe or only in UK. I’ve been looking to grow your strains for a while I think they will be perfect for my Lat.

Hi, I don't handle the sales side so can't give you a definitive answer right now.  But pretty sure would be doable, though likely with an extra charge for shipping.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 02/12/2022 at 1:25 PM, BilgePump said:

I'm with you on the CBG smoke , I've only run one , seedstockers example, but it was delightful, deffo gonna be growing more and will have a look at fenocan, Mrs Pump really found the CBG worked for her.

BilgePump,Amarillo slim , Sorry to recycle an old thread but can you please explain the difference in effects you have with CBG as to CBD and why you think CBG is better ?

Thanks

• Like 1

On 26/03/2023 at 0:12 PM, Zebal said:

BilgePump,Amarillo slim , Sorry to recycle an old thread but can you please explain the difference in effects you have with CBG as to CBD and why you think CBG is better ?

Thanks

CBD can very much take or leave, doesn’t really produce a noticeable effect for me.  CBG on the other hand is noticeable and very pleasant, helps de-stress and relax, increases appetite and motivation.  If you get well bred and grown stuff it is nice to smoke.  Didn’t think much of isolate I got.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

CBD can very much take or leave, doesn’t really produce a noticeable effect for me.  CBG on the other hand is noticeable and very pleasant, helps de-stress and relax, increases appetite and motivation.  If you get well bred and grown stuff it is nice to smoke.  Didn’t think much of isolate I got.

Amarillo slim, thanks for the info, sounds very interesting. Is there any CBG strains you have tried and recommend ? especially for an outdoor grow ?

Thanks

Zeb

• Like 2

@Amarillo slim

How are things looking stock-wise? When can we expect some seeds in the uk420 shop? Would love to bang some alfemco genetics out this year... :yinyang:

Edited by polishninja
Typo
  • Like 2

On 28/03/2023 at 11:34 AM, Zebal said:

Amarillo slim, thanks for the info, sounds very interesting. Is there any CBG strains you have tried and recommend ? especially for an outdoor grow ?

Thanks

Zeb

Only tried two varieties outdoors, neither were great but Dutch passion’s CBG force finished at a reasonable time with next to no mold.  Little bit lacking in taste and effect, but was happy it didn’t contain THC.  

16 hours ago, polishninja said:

@Amarillo slim

How are things looking stock-wise? When can we expect some seeds in the uk420 shop? Would love to bang some alfemco genetics out this year... :yinyang:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/store/product/33-fuckwarp-fems/

These are the early version - smaller, faster plants.  There will be a standard version in stock soon too, which are higher yielding.  As well as ‘Lovelock’ , which are bigger and later again, Warlock x UEL.  

• Like 9

Fuckwarp from last year…

large.FUCKWARP.jpglarge.FUCKWARP1.jpg

Batch in store are cross of same lines but uses an early finishing outlier from the 2022 selection of RW F4(s1) as the seed baring plant, mostly pollinated by a special 2022 MWF F3 (S1).  A low but unknown percentage will have resulted from a different MWF pollen donor, offspring of which will show slightly increased vigour and size.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Only tried two varieties outdoors, neither were great but Dutch passion’s CBG force finished at a reasonable time with next to no mold.  Little bit lacking in taste and effect, but was happy it didn’t contain THC.  

Thanks for the input :yep:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Fuckwarp from last year…

large.FUCKWARP.jpglarge.FUCKWARP1.jpg

Batch in store are cross of same lines but uses an early finishing outlier from the 2022 selection of RW F4(s1) as the seed baring plant, mostly pollinated by a special 2022 MWF F3 (S1).  A low but unknown percentage will have resulted from a different MWF pollen donor, offspring of which will show slightly increased vigour and size.

Wow mate that some mad color plant almost black keep up the good work keeping an eye on what you do next 

• Like 4