Potential Alfemco 2022 Releases

Lively

On 03/03/2022 at 6:48 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Hit with the best individual from the 'Rubberwarp' line last year - an unhybridised afghanica heavy descendant of the Texeda Timewarp clone only.  

Exact genetic combination is new, but I made very similar using pollen from the original S1 TW donor and the same UEL mum. So got a good idea what the cross will produce - robust hybrid plants with end sept / early oct finish, low odour for stealth but good smells, relatively easy trim flower / indoorish looking flower (pheno dependant)...  Not quite MWF quality, but these should produce minimal to no runt/auto phenos, and have superior vigour (being a hybrid of two distinctly different/unrelated lines) ...  

These will most likely be a one off batch. With lack of testing I will keep the price low for people. These are mostly just a substitute for the ZUEL, but might well end up being pretty special in their own right, possibly conjuring up some terp profiles reminiscent of the early NLD x BLD hybrids (think columbian x afghan)....  Old school vibes...   

Could even find some RKS! lol (just taking the piss)   

Seeds are fattening, will update once germ tests are coming back above 90% and get packs in the store shortly after..  

Looking forward to getting some pack’s for this season 

• 1 month later...

Amarillo, you mentioned you prefer CBG strains, have you come across any that have nice tasty terp profiles? The only one I tried so far was far from desirable. Any plans to release a CBG strain?

Edited by bonghopper
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 1:18 AM, bonghopper said:

you mentioned you prefer CBG strains

Its only stuff I will touch, unless some nice CBD flower just for the taste... THC free for long time now, CBG is where its at imo...

have you come across any that have nice tasty terp profiles?

Seems taste is always somewhat lacking in these types compared to THC rich lines.  I grew some CBG force from dutch passion outdoors last year, to be fair it did ok in regards to finish time and mold resistance, it was always as advertised in terms of low THC, and seemed to have a reasonable amount of CBG (though not as much as other stuff I've sampled), can't say much about the smell / taste though.  

This year running some from a swiss breeder - fenocan,  possibly end up running some from another breeder too..  Will report back if decent.

Any plans to release a CBG strain?

Yes but not any time soon as really need a reliable and affordable way of testing a good amount of plants each season to effectively breed a 'pure' CBG variety.  

I do plan to work more in the CBD and CBG stuff as time moves on though as this is realistically where the breeding of outdoor plants for northern latitudes is going to be going...  Look at the states and can see that THC dominant flower market gets quickly filled with clones grown indoors or dep / low lat.  I believe lot of work I've been doing could have greater impact impact in the 'hemp' (smokable flower) world where outdoor growing will always be king.  

On 4/26/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ccs141 said:

@Amarillo slim have u got ewt cooked up for this season anything new :yinyang:

5 hours ago, polishninja said:

@Amarillo slim will there be any MWF in stock anytime soon? Thanks in advance :yinyang:

Will make a decision this weekend, been busy, haven't got anything I'm 100% confident on releasing, but feel bad to not send in anything...  See what I can do for folks but no promises... 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

large.20170924_114623_1506279639105_1.JPG

On 05/02/2022 at 1:45 PM, Amarillo slim said:

UEL can vary a lot depending on who you got it from? Arnold (outdoorkingseeds) does some great work with it and has created various lines / mothers from the same F5 stock I used to produce my F6, which are very tropical NLD leaning.  

Donor for these is Auto Zamaldelica from Ace seeds, though as there was still a lot of variation in the line I've since futher inbred it in a certain direction for use in the new batches of ZUEL, currently a further 2 generations of selfing beyond their F3/4 of sib matings.  

Heres great grandmother to Zuel, think around 2017?  Got pics of the other female UEL used somewhere (she was more lanky and loose flowered). 

This plant was on a plot I was using specifically for testing disease resistance of various things, as you can see she got hit with leaf septoria but carried on growing and importantly had no botrytis and great NLD typical terps...

large_UEL.jpg

Funny about the septoria I had the same thing from the f5 that I got from Arnold must be a trait in em.. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hello Amarillo,

Any plans for releasing ZUEL this year? grew out 1 Auto Zam last season, malawi leaing, potential, was hoping for the Mango Carrot, what direction did you take your Auto Zam? 

I'd be most interested in your ZUEL and Auto Zam selfings if you'd like a 53N garden/guerilla tester. Have been testing for Arnold for a few years and am good with the feedback ;)

On 11/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, bonghopper said:

Any plans for releasing ZUEL this year?

Not F1s, but am planning to release a ZUEL hybrid and possibly auto version.  

On 11/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, bonghopper said:

what direction did you take your Auto Zam? 

Ran into intersex, binned it.  

• Like 3

I'm with you on the CBG smoke , I've only run one , seedstockers example, but it was delightful, deffo gonna be growing more and will have a look at fenocan, Mrs Pump really found the CBG worked for her.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

have a look at fenocan

So they are not much good for outdoors, OK but flower late.  I think they are bred for light dep greenhouses.  Grew some indoors and super crystally nice looking flower.  Smokes OK but not as good as stuff from Oregon, and I can't help but feel there might be more than the stated THC.  

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Mrs Pump really found the CBG worked for her.

Glad to hear it.  Its way better than CBD imo.  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

2023 outdoor releases will be Rubberwarp x MWF (seeds currently fattening).  Hard as nails plants, easy trim good quality flower.  

And two untested 'early' skunk types;  

Warlock x UEL

('Cheese' x Goldlock) x UEL 

These last two probably better suited to open, well ventilated, septoria free locations between 50-52n.  Good bag appeal, potency, smells.  

Might add a few packs of auto ZUEL / hybrids but very much limited on those.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

2023 outdoor releases will be Rubberwarp x MWF (seeds currently fattening).  Hard as nails plants, easy trim good quality flower.  

Warlock x UEL

These last two probably better suited to open, well ventilated, septoria free locations between 50-52n.  Good bag appeal, potency, smells.  

Might add a few packs of auto ZUEL / hybrids but very much limited on those.  

Like the sounds of these will they be in store on site 

22 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Warlock x UEL

Good to see you got some new releases hitting the store next year slim..

Keep up the great work buddy :yep:

• Like 2