Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

Gsyrup

8 minutes ago, shire said:

bsv bullshit pheno

I wonder what he hears in his head when people tell him his weed smells shit.

“yeah, yeah, kinda skunky anal gland, yeah”

No mate, you misunderstand, it’s shit, it smells shit.

”yeah, yeah, it really does smell that good don’t it, it is proper shit this”

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 10

My word, that guy in the video may not be the same guy, but still... how on earth does he know what a skunks anal gland smells like?

Why would anyone think that would be a good selling point for weed?

It really makes me thing these guys have never actually experienced skunk before, and are just making shit up based on stuff they read somewhere!

Am pretty sure the "Skunk" name, like "Cheese", is more of an indicator of how smelly the weed is, like an implied quality rather than a literal description of the smell... I don't know what a skunk actually smells like, but I don't think I would smoke that weed if I found it!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, audioaddict said:

My word, that guy in the video may not be the same guy, but still... how on earth does he know what a skunks anal gland smells like?

Why would anyone think that would be a good selling point for weed?

It really makes me thing these guys have never actually experienced skunk before, and are just making shit up based on stuff they read somewhere!

Am pretty sure the "Skunk" name, like "Cheese", is more of an indicator of how smelly the weed is, like an implied quality rather than a literal description of the smell... I don't know what a skunk actually smells like, but I don't think I would smoke that weed if I found it!

er I'm not too sure about this, I never understood why it was called skunk until I was out in the states.

I was in vermont, back in around 2001 I was staying with some friends in their apartment and one night we were sitting around having dinner and I said, 'I smell skunk' I meant that it smelled like someone had sparked up nearby and I could smell it, my friends, on the other hand, replied just casually that a skunk must have sprayed their building and that was what I was smelling.

The two smells are identical, I will swear this on anything asked of me.

greenie

• Like 3

1 hour ago, green_machine said:

The two smells are identical...

Fair enough, I do admit to never having met an actual skunk before, but I was alway led to believe they smell grossly unpleasant when they spray.

I suppose if the plant can produce catpiss and dogshit, baby vomit etc, then pleasant skunk spray smells isn't that far fetched.

I still maintain that riot fella is full of it though, maybe he just rubbed me up the wrong way, he speaks of phenotypes like they're separate strains, and skunks anal glands is just a bit too specific!

I honesty just think I get annoyed by the concept of weed podcasts where some "breeder" wobbles on for hours about their genetics, they always seem to feature some young dude posturing as some kind of expert, whilst clearly not grasping basic genetics concepts.

Edited by audioaddict
  • Like 5

Just now, Saddam said:

Read post #1. 

It got edited from when i first read the whole thing weeks back. No wonder I didn't get the sufficient info.

10 hours ago, audioaddict said:

how on earth does he know what a skunks anal gland smells like?

Have you not been to London before.

7 hours ago, audioaddict said:

and skunks anal glands is just a bit too specific!

init. Smells like a skunks arse would have been fine but to say anal gland makes it sound like he’s sat there one Saturday and dissected a skunks arsehole into its individual components and was sniffing as he went. 

clearly it didn’t smell like It’s sphincter, or its anal passage as I’m sure he would have made the distinction. Definitely the gland.

did someone say before it’s a shame YouTube can’t do scratch and sniff. I’d say that’s one terp profile they can keep to themselves.

now on the other hand, if it was the skunks scrotal sack I’d be scratching like crazy.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

init. Smells like a skunks arse would have been fine but to say anal gland makes it sound like he’s sat there one Saturday and dissected a skunks arsehole into its individual components and was sniffing as he went. 

lol, I just had a mental picture of him throwing a l'il finger up there, llike he was doing a key.

I do have a rancid mind!

• Like 1