Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

Gsyrup

I've never had the displeasure of making the acquantance of BSV. In nearly 20yrs of growing everyone I've been involved with has been honest at least, most are close friends. The fact that people are trying to make a quick buck out of the back of our passion is abhorrent. Maybe he/she/they are fantasists.

This is why the law needs to change so people like us can grow our own & commercially it can be regulated (so you know what you are buying!).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wotnwhy said:

but the fire surrounded it, and once he started melting from the heat made a run for it through the flames, made it out the other side where he collapsed and was found by his neighbour. 

Perhaps he did get burned, but not by a wild fire... I had a mate who had no fingers because he lost them removing a burning tyre that had been placed around his neck...

Perhaps he really was on the run but not from the police... I don't think they'd give up that easily if the bust was that big...

He does seem like the sort of bloke that can talk himself into a lot of trouble... He certainly has no qualms about fucking people off...

Speculation is pointless though.

It's hard to see where the truth ends and the lies begin with this one. Perhaps I'll just make a story up in my head and tell everyone that's how it went down. If I can use that same bull shit to peddle some beans even better!

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, wotnwhy said:

spot the massive boulder it's under in some of his pics) but the fire surrounded it, and once he started melting from the heat made a run for it through the flames, made it out the other side where he collapsed and was found by his neighbour. 

sounds like the story of easter lol

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, ratdog said:

sounds like the story of easter lol

Or a movie ,brought to you by Blue skies Vienna productions .

• Like 5

Guest Donnyronny

Has anyone ever seen this guy after his miraculous hide in a cave, hospital, recovery. 

on these podcasts he never reveals his identity, 

it’s just a moron going on about chemtrails and rambling about a pack of seeds he bought 15 years ago and breeding 1 billion phenos of some skunk. 

Edited by Donnyronny

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Here's the drippy looking/sounding cunt.. 

Different accent.  It’s also occurred  to me that a cave would have no oxygen if surrounded by fire as it would have the oxygen pulled out by the fire. Lucky he didn’t suffocate before burning 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 4

The guy in that video is Matt Riot :yep: He's another one of BSVs targets in an attempt to gain followers by causing havoc. The reason he has him as his profile picture is to try and take the piss 

• Like 12

On 03/08/2021 at 8:50 AM, buddy13 said:

to save yourself an hour of pain skip to 1hr1min......

Some real classic lines in that interview hahaha 

"I want to gather around me the cool people, I want to create a home for the cool people"

Glad I'm not cool haha 

• Like 15