Old School Genetics

MindSoup

3 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Kali Mist is a very highly accredited 90%sativa from serious seeds.

Some of the nicest weed I've ever smoked. I'm hoping this one will help with my ADHD. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Three phenos of NL5xHaze from Sensi - Didn’t do them full justice but they’re not at all like what I remember from the past. 

2 of them have a savoury/earthy type smell and taste, the other is sweeter berry, more sativa leaning.

Was really hoping for the lemony type haze but it wasn’t to be :( Pretty much confirms if it is still there, you’ll be planting a fair few seeds to find it.

That said.. While they’re not what I was expecting, all three are a beautiful smoke, they really pack the punch you would expect from the old NL5. Guaranteed to get you baked AF, which is reassuring, given the average price of 20 quid a seed lol 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
Just now, KC said:

@mr rhino Does it smell of ammonia?

Neither of mine were anything like the Widow I was looking for. They were both nice though.

It's like a metallic/sweet smell,,it reeks even in veg

I'm.useless at describing smells.

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, KC said:

@mr rhino 

Did you find all the ones you have done are very similar? I've only done 2 but I could barely tell them apart. They were certainly very potent :smokin:

I grew out 4  , 2 similar to this, the other 2 not quite as dense, all had a potent smell and the same sort of smell...the one in this photo ticks all the boxes for me.

All of the plant's i have grown have been very good to.be fair, I just didn't take cutting of them!

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 1

Cheers for that :yep:

I might put a couple down. Hoping to try their D#5 or whatever it's called as I haven't done one yet and I've got them in the fridge. The Oldmans Haze is worth a shot, I've only done one and she was a fucking nightmare to grow but the high is awesome. I do need to get some seeds down thinking about it.

• Like 1

Just now, KC said:

Cheers for that :yep:

I might put a couple down. Hoping to try their D#5 or whatever it's called as I haven't done one yet and I've got them in the fridge. The Oldmans Haze is worth a shot, I've only done one and she was a fucking nightmare to grow but the high is awesome. I do need to get some seeds down thinking about it.

I did a couple of the BD#5 but i didn't rate it tbh... @MindSouphad a nice one he liked though.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

I grew out 4  , 2 similar to this, the other 2 not quite as dense, all had a potent smell and the same sort of smell.

I grew out 6, 4 were OK but nothing special and 2 had very dense buds and smelled nice. Only one smelled like widow, probably 80 or 90% of the old widow smell. You definitely need to grow a decent number out to be sure of finding something widowy, I only bought 3 seeds and he sent me 6 so I think he knows it...

large.oldwidow90s.jpg

large.61a29f3e8b09e_Screenshot2021-11-27at20_28_28.jpglarge.IMG_7785.jpeg

• Like 7

Good to know there's a chance. If i get one like my last 2 I wouldn't be disappointed but it's that horrible cat piss one I want lol 

• Like 2

I think it's fair to say that none of the seeds any of us have grown have been bad, which must be a good thing lol

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 2