Old School Genetics

MindSoup

30 minutes ago, CDF20 said:

She is on day 8 12/12. 

I can't help with scrog specifically but she definitely stretches for longer than 8 days so you should probably keep tucking it under for a while more.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

@CDF20 I would tuck the branches under the net she scrogs well, i would also defoliate a few leaves to help light get to lower bits and for airflow.

Thanks. Found and follow your fresh diary . Will do SCRoG in veg next time ...

1 minute ago, latigid aikon said:

I can't help with scrog specifically but she definitely stretches for longer than 8 days so you should probably keep tucking it under for a while more.

Thanks, mate. Will carry on then. 

• Like 3

Stretch will be about 2-3 weeks, so I'd say she's still got some growing to do. Should fill the space out quite nicely. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, CDF20 said:

have now idea if she's done or not yet 

mine (not widow) plants are just finishing stretch, the gauge I am trying now, as a sign that they have stopped stretching, is to wait until the tops are dark green

u know when plants are growing, the new growth is light green, when it hits the light, then the leaf goes dark green - so there would be 2 colours on the top leaves - dark green on the ends & light green at the centre ( I see that as new growth)

when the top leaves are all dark green there's no new growth - thats the gauge im trying [for final tidy-up/defol before full flower]

(plus u hav ur timeline of roughly how long a stretch takes)

hope it helps

mystic

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Strawberry Mist - Stretch X6 :shock:  I vaguely remember hearing the name Kali Mist before, but I can't think why or where 

Kali Mist is a very highly accredited 90%sativa from serious seeds.

• Like 4

It was known as a good smoke for women back in the day, whatever that was supossed to mean lol

Not a strain to be growing with limited space.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

It was known as a good smoke for women back in the day, whatever that was supossed to mean lol

Ahhhhh shame lol 

I decided to use a toss a coin to clear some of the strains from my basket.  The coin chose Petrol Skunk, Blue D#5, Glueberriez and a pack of Sweets from Karma. Happy Thanksgiving to me :wassnnme: 

Now I need to shut the internet off until sometime next week when the sales are over :doh::rofl: 

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

2 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Not with that attitude lol. If I can manage (and I use that term loosely) the Oldmans Haze I think I'll be alright. 

E2A I'm quite partial the company of women. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1