Old School Genetics

MindSoup

@stonerwizard if you're after classic SSH I dare say blackpools version would be more in line. The Old Man version is apparently more of the skunky side to SSH, something a bit different, but still pure old school vibes. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

If you can hang on till the new year there will be SSH s1's available in the site shop mate. 

Yeah I can wait as my sherbs will run into the new year now. I’ll definitely pick a pack of those

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Anyone found anything like the old white widow in their packs? I've just done 2 and they're very close to identical but nothing like widow I recall. Nice enough weed mind.

large.WW2rs.jpg

It's not very white :huh:

• Like 9

Anyone had a go with Serious Seeds White Russian? 

Years back I remember a pheno named “Cossack” making the rounds. Was dark green but looked like the widow. Really powerful smoke, more powerful than the straight widow. 

Ive shared a few things with OSG and have a few good friends in the team, my Riri cut and Somas personal cut of lavender came direct from them :)

They got the Psychosis from me back in 2014 and i have a sneaky feeling this was worked into the Oldschool Skunk thats recently been released, the write up claims its "old number 1 genetics" re worked, nothing specific, and for me the Psycho cut is as close to an oldschool skunk that ive ever tried, i could be wrong but thats my 2p.

Old Man Green is a passionate grower and breeder and most of his varieties are definatley made with love, his personal Sensi seeds 1998 Hashplant Haze clone is one of the nicest hazes ive ever smoked, beats all the ones you'll find in a Dutch coffeshop nowadays ime.

4 minutes ago, StonedCircle said:

Old Man Green is a passionate grower and breeder and most of his varieties are definatley made with love

That's 100% the impression I got from him over email, absolutely in it for the love of the plant. He even tried to give me free replacement seeds when I stupidly kept planting them in fungus gnat infested soil. I eventually convinced him there was no need, but he still insisted on giving me 50% off on my next purchase. I've got my eye on the strawberry mist, it sounds really nice. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Serious Seeds White Russian? 

I have some vague memories of an almighty whitey from smoking some of that as a youngster lol

• Like 1

Yeah its funny you mention chronic, I've seen people describe it as lacking potency, but I remember it being plenty strong and having a really nice high to it, I'd happily grow/smoke it again.

• Like 1

OSW'90 Day 40 from seed under 250W Jakson from Ledgrowlights. Left one corner to fill and will flip ... Raul is very nice person and hope he will stay like this -  humble, friendly and professional breeder

large.IMG_20220821_101214.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StonedCircle said:

Old Man Green is a passionate grower and breeder

Do you know if he's aware of this forum? It'd be nice to hear from him on here, there have been a few questions he might be able to answer, maybe you could send him a link to this thread?

5 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Do you know if he's aware of this forum? It'd be nice to hear from him on here, there have been a few questions he might be able to answer, maybe you could send him a link to this thread?

100% he is aware of UK420 but i believe the team are active over at another forum :yep:

Maybe just drop him a message on Instagram and hope for a reply.

:yinyang: