Old School Genetics

MindSoup

13 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

I'm so grateful to you for posting this thread.

This is an Old Widow 90's at about 6.5 weeks:

large.oldwidow90s.jpg

Wowsa, that's absolutely beautiful. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've almost got myself a pack of Old Widow 90s and Oldmans Silver Haze, just need to finalise payment as their website/order process doesn't seem all that operational, the card payments don't seem to work and when you go for bank transfer they only show up on the webpage (not the confirmation email) so if you click off that you're fucked lol. Can't wait to give these a go, feel like I need to make a veg space so I don't lose a keeper.

• Like 4

@MindSoupI had similar issues in March/April! I'm surprised he hasn't fixed it by now...

IIRC he emailed me when he noticed my order that hadn't gone through and he sent me a direct link to his payment provider.

I've just cut my 3rd OW90's down, the one in the photo above. It's looking and smelling even nicer than the first two.

• Like 4

@latigid aikon yeah I find a lot of seedbank websites have similar issues lol. Too busy getting high and growing weed to sort out a way of actually getting payed lol.  

Sounds very promising mate. I'm gunna try and cobble together a little mother room so I can hold on to my best one, I know a lot of people who would kill for some Old WW. 

• Like 2

Just now, MindSoup said:

Too busy getting high and growing weed to sort out a way of actually getting payed lol.  

Yeah I see it as a good sign! lol

My mother 'room' is just a re-purposed bathroom cabinet with some flouro lights. It fits 10 square pots and I've been following @oldtimer1's bonsai mother and clones guide since I first had white widow in the early 2000s!

http://www.cannabase.com/cl/pages/mums/mums.html

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Yeah I see it as a good sign! lol

My mother 'room' is just a re-purposed bathroom cabinet with some flouro lights. It fits 10 square pots and I've been following @oldtimer1's bonsai mother and clones guide since I first had white widow in the early 2000s!

http://www.cannabase.com/cl/pages/mums/mums.html

Nice, I'm gunna be using what was my first grow space, a 35x55x75cm cupboard. Hopefully just enough room to root a few pots out and keep a few bonsai's going. 

@MindSoup will you let me know how your order goes, I'm not keen on ordering to my house from abroad I'll have to ask my mate but if its going to be awkward I better forewarn him. Otherwise I'll get the cross off Attitude. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KC said:

@MindSoup will you let me know how your order goes, I'm not keen on ordering to my house from abroad I'll have to ask my mate but if its going to be awkward I better forewarn him. Otherwise I'll get the cross off Attitude. 

Yeah mate I'll do an update on here, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, but I understand your trepidation. Most of the time when I order directly from a breeder they send it super discreet and usually without declaring what it is. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Has anyone grown any of the old man silver yet? I’m interested in running a super silver haze without a pheno hunt. 
Im looking at the white widow too. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 2

On 14/08/2021 at 6:41 PM, MindSoup said:

Sweeeeeeet

have you popped these yet matey?

if so, wheres the pics/link?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stonerwizard said:

Has anyone grown any of the old man silver yet? I’m interested in running a super silver haze without a pheno hunt. 
Im looking at the white widow too. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

If you can hang on till the new year there will be SSH s1's available in the site shop mate. 

• Like 17

@Oldbear after testing I think I'll be dropping my amnesia male(see diary for info) so no. 

The heirloom blueberry sativa may get hit with SSH pollen next round but timings going to be tight whether it arrives in time. 

• Like 8