Old School Genetics

MindSoup

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

antiquated

My new favourite word..  . Even more as a verb actually - “I’m going to antiquate the shit out of _______”. 

27 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

Would be very cool to collect all the 20-30 ( maybe more) varieties of WW that exist and grow all of them and compare :)

The other year I bought a few seeds each of white widow from all the major companies on attitude (couple of shit looking / unheard of white label types I didn’t bother with).  

There was quite a bit of variation across the board, but what I will say is, didn’t find a single thing worth keeping….  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

Is this Old School Genetic or your cut?

She's a cut that's currently going round bud. Meant to be over 15 years old but who knows.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

The other year I bought a few seeds each of white widow from all the major companies on attitude (couple of shit looking / unheard of white label types I didn’t bother with).  

My mate Bob from the east did something similar tryng to create an auto WW ( its in AFN somewhere).

Mr.Nice Shanti

Dj Sjaaman Ingemar

Dutch Passion

GHS Arjan/Shanti arjan/ingemar

can't remenber something else.

But would be cool to try the misterious photo only......sorry this my list :

Silver Leaf

Ceres Seeds

Nirvana

Kera

G13 Lab

Ministry of Cannabis

Piramid seeds

Spliff seeds

Royal Queen

00 Seeds

White label seeds

SEED STOKERS!!!

Vision seed

Barney's farm

Big head seed

Power strain

Sumo seeds

Paradise seeds

Sagarmatha

Zambeza

Don avalanche seeds

World of seeds

Double seeds

Expert seeds

There are more

Btw my Spanish WW cut is like this now:

large.IMG_20240919_202706.jpg.22552c1a18a5467b4581f40529cfdd7e.jpg

large.IMG_20240919_202722.jpg.c8ccaac505a2f397caf756cf600e046a.jpg

large.IMG_20240919_202734.jpg.1129c855cb7ee2526c8600db30308e63.jpg

Edited by Amnesialocal
How yellow looks the picture/leave??? Are happy leaves:)
  • Like 2

One is most def looking forward to sampling the garden grown Old Widow 90's from this years run .....shes been in the jars now for approx 2 month and she does smell rather nice.    
A wonderful grow ,  vigorous plant ,  wonderful terp profile and nice bounty amd a wicked colour show.     
I do hope the mention of face melting goodness rings true as i cooked the shit outta her lol           Big love to brother @MindSoup for hooking me up 🥰

• Like 5

@OldFord I'm glad she did so well for you geez, looked absolutely stunning. Potency is definitely up there and very narcotic, should be good meds for sure. I look forward to hearing what you think of it :hippy:.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

well, this is proving fucking costly.

my first, (and  now probably last) order is stinging me in the ring.

for 9 seeds i was 109 euros, now customs have sent a demand for import duty and a clearance fee- another £24.79.

leave europe they said......itll be good, ......they lied......

i fucking hate this country...

so 135 odd quid for 9 seeds, fuck that, they better be the best weed ive ever smoked in my life.

• WOW 3
  • Haha 1

Hopefully you get some freebies chucked in to soften the blow. That is a bit steep..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

now customs have sent a demand for import duty and a clearance fee- another £24.79.

FFS. Last time I ordered from OSG he declared the tshirt and the seeds were folded inside it with stickers etc.

• Like 2

I've written asking for clarification on that, agree that's already steep nevermind taxes on top.

I've had stuff from the states that's just declared as a $20 Tshirt and no charges even though it was full of £££ seeds.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, badbillybob said:

well, this is proving fucking costly.

my first, (and  now probably last) order is stinging me in the ring.

for 9 seeds i was 109 euros, now customs have sent a demand for import duty and a clearance fee- another £24.79.

leave europe they said......itll be good, ......they lied......

i fucking hate this country...

so 135 odd quid for 9 seeds, fuck that, they better be the best weed ive ever smoked in my life.

Pretty sure you'll get more than 9, I always get a free 3 pack and often more in the packs than there's supposed to be. I can still understand your frustration though, always sucks when you get unexpected extra costs. Like others have said, whenever I've ordered he's packaged them all super stealth and I've not had any issues, I always mention stealth shipping when I order from overseas though, ever since that thread about beans getting squashed. I guess when everyone who's part of the process is a stoner things will happen from time to time.

It's probably worth mentioning it to him, he would definitely like to know so he can avoid the issue in the future at the very least, but he might offer you some more for free, I had some failed germination because of fungus gnats, so not his fault in the slightest, but he still tried to replace the seeds for free....

• Like 4