Old School Genetics

MindSoup

@DeltaMelter

same here with the cheese. It’s in the basket alongside the gas station skunk and the black cherries. I am tempted by franko’s lemon cheese as well at some point.

• Like 2

@MistYGr33n Snap! I want to try the OSG cheese to compare to the Francos Lemon Cheese (FLC) as I had a particularly stinky short cheesy pheno from it that was very Exodus but with a less viney structure and maybe a better yield. I ran her again in the 3x3. She was the kind of weed that could get you nicked though. I was chucking some fan leaves and a few bits in the composter and heard the window cleaner saying he could smell weed 10 mins later. From 2 houses away. It was so stinky that Mrs Delta banned me from vaping it. I ended up turning a lot of it into oil. Not the strongest smoke but it was lovely.

The other FLC's I popped were all lanky and not at all cheesy (more Lemon/Haze) but the short viney one was very Exodus in smell and effect. Buds were big too even some of the secondary buds were almost an eight each dried. So there's gold in them there hills....

large.Francos-Lemon-Cheese-3x3.jpg.6730fb39de8591e68a9331d50b022349.jpg

large.Francos-Lemon-Cheese-Bud.jpg.547b4c62c35c4459c26ad436a9ae69e8.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Boojum said:

Never had the pleasure of Oldtimes but the ESB I had way back was easily the best smoke I've ever had, psychedelically high, "Oh my God I'm so fucking high." high, but with this calm, kinda diamond clear centre that was observing and could take the controls if anything 'normal' had to be done lol And all with this massive grin :D

Sounds well up my street, exactly the kind of high I am looking for. I'll have to grab some from FDM at some point.

• Like 1

@DeltaMelter Top growing fella. What all tents should look like.

I'm at day 31 with 5 mainlined Gorilla Zkittles from Philosopher Seeds and I'm expecting similar whoppers.

large.IMG_2772.jpeg.7c341951b8fa938f8ccefbdbaa3b76f1.jpeg

Edited by Peregrine
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Sounds well up my street, exactly the kind of high I am looking for. I'll have to grab some from FDM at some point.

I should point out that the ESB I smoked was pre-FDM, grown by a former member,  I've not grown or smoked the FDM one.

• Like 2

I still hold a couple of packs of Ugorg Blues, I suppose they could be starting to get into the old school league now! I really want to get round to some very soon I've just been playing with the taller plants lately to try and fit them in. My main aim next year is to priototise older seeds so as to have the best possible chance of them germing. Fascinating thread this one I am a huge fan of oldschool altogether. Lower Thc but higher highs.! Peace. 

• Like 2

Not sure how Franco Lemon cheese enter into the conversation...but it is still GHS isnt?

I am very tempted for the haze and WW

3 hours ago, Amnesialocal said:

Not sure how Franco Lemon cheese enter into the conversation...but it is still GHS isnt?

Just comparing it to OSG's cheese but yes it is still GHS, will be interesting to see how they fair.

• Like 1

Can't find mch info on Blue Grape Fuel Animal Cookies x HeadStash  x NL#5 x Blueberry 80’s

Sounds tasty though, don't suppose anyone knows anything about it? I found one reddit post saying it was nice but maybe not potent enough.

Was looking at that Blue Grape Fuel only yesterday. 

I have a couple of Animal Cookies in veg atm. I'd be surprised if the BGF wasn't hard hitting given the genetics.

22 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

I'd be surprised if the BGF wasn't hard hitting given the genetics.

That's what I thought too, just weighing up what I'm going to run together now.

Leaning towards trying:

Blue Grape Fuel
Honey Gas
Old Red Sour
OSG Cheese
Petrol Skunk
Oldman's Silver Haze 98

Just emailed them to ask about that 25% discount for signing up to their newsletter....

• Like 3

OK So no discount but had a nice chat with Old Man Green @MindSoup is correct in that he's a decent approachable chap.

I'm going to limit my selection as I've spent so much on beans lately its beyond a joke.

The Old Red Sour has my interest the most so I'll go with that and the Petrol Skunk along with some of the Silver Haze to pair with some other Sativas.

Will get a diary up when they arrive.

• Like 6

On 16/09/2024 at 09:57, DeltaMelter said:

Blue Grape Fuel

I have a pack of that in the fridge, I'll pop them soon and report back...

• Like 2