CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

Just now, Medicated said:

Where you going with this fishing trip mate? All the Cods gone.

so you don't have it in you to post a few pics of your grow here like many others, but you have a card...

you just have to put your head above the parapet sometimes.

• Like 1

Just now, ratdog said:

so you don't have it in you to post a few pics of your grow here like many others, but you have a card...

Oh do shut up. Your so lazy you cant even search on this forum, but you do already want to start pointing the finger "you dont deserve or should not be here", wind your neck in mate will ya - let the people in this thread keep it on topic without character assassinations...

I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Just now, Medicated said:

"you dont deserve or should not be here"

i never said that bullshit at all, i just dislike the high and mighty attitude dude ;)

assuming we are all sitting on our arse because we don't trust cancard, we have all been through that shit with reynolds before.

good luck with it though, hopefully you won't get fucked over.

• Like 5

On 31/01/2021 at 9:03 AM, MindSoup said:

I've been looking into this, does anyone have a list of qualifying conditions? I have sciatica which I use cannabis to treat because codeine completely nocks me out and anti-inflammatories where giving me stomach problems, I also have diagnosed anxiety which I get a pack of diazepam for once in a while.

I have sciatica as well but as you probably know you need to find the root cause of why the sciatic nerve is being trapped. Mine is due to degenerative discs which then qualifies you into the chronic pain category. 

I was looking into this last year and the financials put me off as I would be needing to spend somewhere in the region of £600 a month for the flower!! Imagine spending £600 a month on a grow.

Hate to sound like a tin foil hat wearer but under the current laws and the crap that is going on I took the option not to go for a prescription whilst at the same time giving Cancard a very wide birth. I have managed to get high, medicate and grow without telling anyone so I certainly don't need a card to promote the fact I do.

I don't understand the motivations to get the card and give up my data. The way I see it is that until its full blown legal no one needs to know but me ad just don't be a dick blazing it in public or driving fully baked etc.

• Like 8

Just now, Kush Lover said:

or driving fully baked

imagine the cops pulling you because they have your details and know you may well fail a drug test :wassnnme:

• Like 8

Just now, Kush Lover said:

I have managed to get high, medicate and grow without telling anyone so I certainly don't need a card to promote the fact I do.

:yep:  

A card that doesn’t give you any protection to boot! The law has not changed..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

imagine the cops pulling you because they have your details and know you may well fail a drug test :wassnnme:

Exactly...Driving around with a constant red flag attached to your number plate is not for me. I don’t want to be some low hanging fruit or propaganda story in the local rag.

Edited by Kush Lover
Spelling worse than my 3 year old
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, twigs said:

:yep:  

A card that doesn’t give you any protection to boot! The law has not changed..

I think a lot of people overlook the fact that the law has not and probably will not change for a long time so how is a card going to help?

Like many others I go by the rule no smell, no tell, no sell so getting a card to tell everybody with access  to that data is a dick move in my book!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Medicated said:

Each to their own,

Indeed :yep: Congrats on your card dude.

Now you feel safer self medicating whilst in public. Protected from the law somehow. I’m genuinely happy for you. :) 

BUT The man behind cancard initiative is ‘probably’ the same guy i’ve already mentioned in this thread. 

He says that self medicating is not tolerated (available in the vid I posted for all to see) and he now has access to your data.

Do you not find that a bit odd?

A card that assumes authority on an action that the organiser himself will ultimately not tolerate. 
I smell foul play and dishonesty on the part of the guys behind this and CISTA.

Edited by bartman
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, bartman said:

so where does Carly ? fit into all this then ?
I see she acquired a business set up by one of these guys but I have to declare I  know nowt about any of them, I stopped taking notice of the "activists" about a decade or so ago when one group aligned themselves with a seedy wanker and started suing each other

Starting to wish i hadn't bothered googling cancard now, getting feelings of de ja vue lol

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Joolz said:

so where does Carly ? fit into all this then ?

I’m not sure. Patsy? Maybe? I dunno. 
I would advise anyone against registering for any card. Actually no, there is a card that I think is worthy to be mentioned.

It is a card/pamphlet put out by Release.org

Called a ‘Bust Card’. No false promises of immunity from the law but does give the best advice and numbers to call on the card in the sad event of a bust. No personal details on it.

Call them if you want one. It’s just a pamphlet that happens to be card sized with advice as to what to do and say in the event of a bust.

I recommend Release.org ‘Bust Card’ :yep:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bartman said:

Indeed :yep: Congrats on your card dude.

Now you feel safer self medicating whilst in public. Protected from the law somehow. I’m genuinely happy for you. :) 

BUT The man behind cancard initiative is ‘probably’ the same guy i’ve already mentioned in this thread. 

He says that self medicating is not tolerated (available in the vid I posted for all to see) and he now has access to your data.

Do you not find that a bit odd?

A card that assumes authority on an action that the organiser himself will ultimately not tolerate. 

Would it be fair to describe this Steve Moore as 'the guy behind the Cancard initative'? I honestly don't think this is a fair assessment based on the information people have provided. 

Where exactly does he 'get access to your data' when it's not even his initative, plus your data is encrypted on a server. I think rather than throwing around all this rhetoric, it would be better to get answers on these questions. It comes across as quite a professional set up, far removed from what Peter Reynolds was doing.

Guest Rex Mundi
15 minutes ago, bartman said:

I recommend Release.org ‘Bust Card’ :yep:

:yep:... but I only agree because I don't know better and trust you lol 

My way of dealing with it (20ish years ago) is not possible now that we are out of the EU ;) 

:smokin: