CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

On 20/01/2022 at 0:46 AM, doejoe said:

I booked a consultation with a medicinal cannabis clinic for tommrorw, the consultation fee was £225 and the ongoing prescription appointment fees are £150 each

I just saw a company online called Sapphire clinics offering consultations for £50 and all ongoing appointments for £50 also

Other company's only suggesting £70 also

Would there be a reason I am paying more or am I just being conned?

As considering asking for a refund and going elsewhere

Thanks

Sapphire is currently the best pricing option the pricing you have quoted I would say it’s way above the average. Good luck.

24 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Not heard of that one, when I google it comes up with a detox drink. Obviously we can't share a link but if you could give me a search term I'd be grateful, always keen to sus these things out. 

Oh strange. I've just checked if you search cannapass medical id it should come up :thumsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Not heard of that one, when I google it comes up with a detox drink. Obviously we can't share a link but if you could give me a search term I'd be grateful, always keen to sus these things out. 

https://cannapass.io/about/

Basically give us your money and we can't do a thing if you get prosecuted. 

(Sorry, the page hadn't refreshed)

Edited by Sid the Seedkiller

Whoa here comes my tin foil hat!!

Just looking at these again as I recently met an ex copper who now uses for medicinal purposes and has a Cancard. As you can imagine they were pretty clued up on it all and I delivered an award winning shocked look when they mentioned all of this and asked some very basic and leading questions. None of the answers were different or more informative than on this thread but they were adamant if you are to grow never go over the 7 plants and to have this card for protection. Should of seen my face when she said you can get prescribed it lol 

Over the past 2 years a lot of discussion has been around covid / vaccination passes which I 100% disagree with. Surely this is just another way of having us all use digital passes to access goods or services and being tracked at the same time. In a country where we can still be persecuted for possession why would someone get let off beause they subscribe to a 'card'?

Has anyone been caught with weed and a Cancard or similar and it been of benefit to you?

41 minutes ago, Kush Lover said:

digital passes to access goods or services

What like a bank card? Or one of the multiple accounts on your phone? You even need a digital pass to access UK420 lol

It's not because you've subscribed to a card gets you off the hook, if you got arrested and then in court you proved it was medical use you'd be let off. The card just saves you, the filth and the court the hassle.

Edited by MindSoup

Benefits of can of piss card;

'Enables law enforcement officers, transport police and other authorities to quickly establish the legal status of a medical cannabis patient '

Yes, enables them to see you dont have a prescription and so are illegal.

Cannapiss? You're nicked.

• Like 1

Just now, Newcouch said:

'Enables law enforcement officers, transport police and other authorities to quickly establish the legal status of a medical cannabis patient '

Yeah that's not how it works at all lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Newcouch said:

Canna Pass aren't saying you definitely wont get arrested though. It's just a bit of backing that you've got it to treat and not supplying or whatever. It's still at the officers discretion and obvs its better for it all to be legal but prescriptions are well expensive and it's like getting blood from a stone on the NHS so people are just trying to get a bit more evidence to support themselves. Many police forces have said they aren't too fussed about carrying small amounts now especially if its medical. Still a way to go but every little helps

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

What like a bank card? Or one of the multiple accounts on your phone? You even need a digital pass to access UK420 lol

It's not because you've subscribed to a card gets you off the hook, if you got arrested and then in court you proved it was medical use you'd be let off. The card just saves you, the filth and the court the hassle.

I don't see how that works, if you have been prescribed it then will be a record with your GP or whoever that you have been prescribed it and so no need for any card, if you have not been prescribed it and you are in possession of a controlled drug without a prescription you are liable to prosecution, card or no card. The courts don't care if it's for medical use or not.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

I really can't be arsed to keep going round in circles on this one tbh anything that can be said on the matter has already been covered in this thread and no one seems to want to change their mind.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Boojum said:

The courts don't care if it's for medical use or not.

Exactly. 

19 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I really can't be arsed to keep going round in circles on this one tbh anything that can be said on the matter has already been covered in this thread and no one seems to want to change their mind.

I did, from wanting one, to not wanting one. :skin_up:

21 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Has anyone actually used one in court to get off (without having a prescription) ?

No.

That's all that needs to be said ;)

There was a case on the IOW that was adjourned for CPS review.

The outcome has not been reported.

Edited by Simple Jack
  • Like 1