CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

10 minutes ago, btk1977 said:

Was going to say we definitely need to know the actual numbers rather than just percentages to assess it.

Also did these people get to keep their cannabis? Because is most cases when you get stopped in the street with a bit of weed they just take it off you and send you on your way, so was the card making any difference.

Edited by Military Grade
My one thousand post woo hoo lol
  • Like 2

More statistic % bull , how many as others have asked ? 3, 5 or more doubt it’s over 25 in uk at the moment , or if it’s more is it due to the card ? lol 

• Like 2

The numbers are likely small but 92% is fantastic. Think about it logically this is before these cards are common place police are encountering them very rarely and they're still following the guidelines even though these cards are not something that they see day in day out this is a huge comms piece among police forces and as someone who used to issue Comms and guidance to a work force of over 20,000 I can tell you getting them to do what you want to do 92% of the time with an issue they'll face every single day is an achievement but to get them to get it right 92% of the time when the occurrence of the situation is rare is incredible.

There's always another perspective I think this is very promising news myself.

Mathematically it can't be that small a number for the percentage to be 92%. 

There has to be at least 25 if my calculations serve me correctly.

Edited by soto

20 minutes ago, soto said:

Mathematically it can't be that small a number for the percentage to be 92%. 

Priceless lol

How many got to keep their cannabis?

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Just now, soto said:

Care to explain? What do you think the minimum number of cases there can be given that information?

11 out of 12 = 91.67%

But the main question here is did they get to keep their cannabis?

• Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

11 out of 12 = 91.67%

But the main question here is did they get to keep their cannabis?

We don't know if they rounded the number up though. I don't mean to irritate you but what do you think the minimum is for 92%? 

Just now, soto said:

We don't know if they rounded the number up though. I don't mean to irritate you but what do you think the minimum is for 92%? 

12 out of 13 = 92.307692307692%

Did they get to keep their Cannabis?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NezA said:

It also says there's 2 discrepancies so that answers the question about the number 

Nevermind sorry, getting my figures mixed up.

Edited by soto

27 minutes ago, NezA said:

It says that right here @Military Grade

That could imply more than one thing though right clever marketing word play hence why i ask, Doesn't specifically say they got to keep the cannabis they was found with.

26 minutes ago, NezA said:

It also says there's 2 discrepancies so that answers the question about the number 

And that could mean 2 that was charged.

It would be better if they was more transparent with what they say.

I'm not meaning to be an ass just sceptical and wanted to know more black and white info

Edited by Military Grade

It would be interesting to know if there were any prosecutions.

The CPS is supposed to be on board with this. The biggest incentive for the police to respect card holders is if they know any arrests will not result in prosecution.

• Like 1

It's the wonderful thing about written communication eh @Military Grade

See when I read "they were left in charge of their medicine" it was clear to me what that meant.

I guess Cannabis as a word will have negative connotations for decades to come because of the decades of propaganda that it's a harmful killer drug of doom. Calling Cannabis medicine in this context seems fair if we're going to change those perceptions. For someone on our side of the fence skepticism and a desire for clarity is important.

It's early days I think reserving judgment is a safe bet. However the signs do look promising let's hope things continue moving in the right direction.

Edited by NezA
Fat thumbs
  • Like 1