CANCARD

Sid the Seedkiller

21 minutes ago, bartman said:

Yeah.

There’s some kids smoking weed outside your local shop. Quick save them. lol They need your wisdom and experience to save their day. lol 

I think you underestimated how much I loathe the behaviour of some youths that surround me. 

I was absolutely plagued by antisocial behaviour during lockdown to the point where I began to consider moving home as at times it became difficult to get into my home without getting into an altercation. 

People dealing on my doorstep, even shitting and pissing on my doorstep I am not joking. Smoking weed like they don't give a fuck and giving stoners a bad name. 

edit: to be fair I don't think it was the youths that shit on it. 

Edited by soto

2 minutes ago, soto said:

to be fair I don't think it was the youths that shit on it. 

Was it a full sized adult poo? The mind boggles lol 

Doorbell cam by ring is your friend. :yep:

Edited by bartman
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, soto said:

edit: to be fair I don't think it was the youths that shit on it. 

I should fecking hope not!! lol

• Like 1

Just now, bartman said:

Just now, bartman said:

There was quite a lot of it. Unfortunately it was hidden behind some stuff that I was keeping outside, so I only noticed it once it started to smell. By that point it was full of maggots.

Edited by soto

@soto stop talking poo. :) 

Cancard? Carly Barton? Did she spend time with Richard Branson on his private Caribbean Island ex-gratia a few years back?

Trust is a very big thing here.

Edited by bartman
  • Like 1

Just now, bartman said:

@soto stop talking poo. :) 

It really did happen bartman. At first I thought it was dogshit but then it dawned on me. There's basically a cubby hole outside my flat where I keep stuff and it's the perfect place for someone to have a quick dump without being noticed. 

Unfortunately I live in a very urban area, with lots of vice nearby. 

Edit: I should mention that since then I've bought a video doorbell and twice caught people pissing. I even had to throw my mat away because of this. 

Edited by soto

11 minutes ago, bartman said:

Doorbell cam by ring is your friend. 

Id rather apply for a Cancard than pay for one of those things to spy on me, you know the police can access them via a portal  ? 

• Like 5

@Joolz Doesn’t surprise me one bit but if it stops poo on soto’s step then it is money well spent for him. lol 

Edited by bartman

6 minutes ago, bartman said:

@Joolz Doesn’t surprise me one bit but if it stops poo on soto’s step then it is money well spent for him. lol 

idk about that, this is from the states but they are working with quite a few police depts here too

https://www.cnet.com/news/ring-gave-police-a-street-level-view-of-where-video-doorbells-were-for-over-a-year/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bartman said:

Doorbell cam by ring is your friend. :yep:

Doorbell cam by ring is definitely not your friend if you care about your privacy, set up your own cctv, don't use amazon.

e2a just noticed @Joolz & @ratdog beat me to it, that company really does get my hackles up!

Edited by btk1977
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bartman said:

Was it a full sized adult poo? The mind boggles

Don't judge the assailant by the size of the turd. My 5 Yr old drops some clangers. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, btk1977 said:

Doorbell cam by ring is definitely not your friend if you care about your privacy, set up your own cctv, don't use amazon.

the bit that got me apart from all the data breaches/cops etc is the fact you can, in real time via an app, tell anyone you want to fuck off your property, they even used to use this feature in their adverts, that's just what i need in my road, people hearing me telling people to get off my property, real classy lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

I just remembered a thread from ten years ago , the chat about the man in the gown ,himself and a new member that liked truly white things and the start of cringing , threatening , and really  low antics . An interesting case study for a psychiatrist . The court case , oh man t'was mad . It didn't happen , the defendant stated . Be wary of characters larger than life .

Is there any news articles in the UK regarding police acknowledging , or even endorsing the Cancard ?

• Like 3

I didn't say I used a ring video doorbell. It's not like only ring manufacture such products.

Edited by soto