PM to add or not too add?

threewisemonkeys

large.2488CC49-59F8-46C8-B63C-640620E878AA.pngOkay so I’m getting good results with Plant Magic soil, with PM grow and bloom with PM platinum, was wondering if adding these would make much difference, be good to know what others who use PM soil and nutes get on?

i just use grow and bloom mate, i prefer biobizz atm but will be trying intense next week

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

Just harvested my first grow and went solely with PM soil, grow and bloom. Bit of PM calmag too. Pretty happy with how things went.

large.20210101_201241_resize_74_compress25.jpglarge.20210101_201556_resize_72_compress58.jpg

Edited by superfruit
  • Like 1

That's not fair... What you don't tell us is how much your hands are small in fact. Very small I'd say. :wassnnme: :P

Edited by purepotstill

Very nice Superfruit, what strain is that? As said I have had good results with grow, bloom and platinum (Defo recommend it) Maybe I won't add anything on top, but be nice to see if it improves results/flavour.

Edited by threewisemonkeys

5 hours ago, superfruit said:

large.20210101_201556_resize_72_compress58.jpg

spent way longer than I should have trying to figure out what you tried to spell with your buds before I realised I’m to high to be on here right now, and there is no message :russian: 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, threewisemonkeys said:

what strain is that?

Ak48 auto by Sagarmatha mate. 3 of them in 7.5 ltr pots. 75 days.

Edited by superfruit

Nice! I used to do Autos but now only do them outdoors and haven’t done that for a good few years.

• Like 1

I'd have the soil, enzyme and root stimulant with the basic nutes. Silicon would be useful in inert media/hydro but should be in the soil naturally. Also, the silicon additive could quite possibly mess up the soil pH and you don't have means to correct it in organics really.

• Like 1

18quid for 250ml of ignition. I don't know what it does but it sounds shit and at that price it's a rip off i'd bet. Base nutrients and some might argue for a root stimulant, everything else is just daylight robbery

Maybe, it works along side Platinum which I rate so who knows. But yeah you could be right most of it is probably smoke and mirrors.

Thanks for all your help ppl

• Like 1