Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

Both caps I got (same tip) have clicked twice on heat and cooler down, I normally keep heating until about 1 seconds after the second click, can get away with an extra second or two but is risky with the mighty cooking torch lol

Just to add, the first of them two caps started with only one click for a few years until it started doing two clicks 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Military Grade

Just got this..

large.DSC_0622.JPG.7e89d50595da1cf04633f8d590da242a.JPG

Bog standard Simrell hyper 9...

Tried ordering the sandblasted xl direct off simrell but Barclays decided to cancel the payment because "it looked suspicious" got that sorted and offt "out of stock" so i turned to @vapefiend again.

First impressions are i think the mrs' revolve 2 might be a bit fancier but i really like the simplicity of the hyper 9 :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Last week my Woodwynd dismantled itself. The mouthpiece ferell came away from the stem. No problems, DV are always super helpful, but as soon as I mentioned that even tho the woodwynd looked very different, its the same flavour and hit profile, whichever device you have, that started to change lol. Anyway i have negotiated a new 'Helix' glass stem, to go in place of the wood stem. I have other glass and mouth pieces, one hitters all that fit the DV tip - IMO, glass has more spectrum. I nearly bought a Helix chillum a few years back when i used to burn shit instead of vape it, the vortex effect is quite wicked. Anyway I deleted the pictures so I cant post them. 

Not much more to say really 🤐