Dynavap - Owners Thread...

zeroG

I hope you have one of these on stand by lol

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Mmmmm, weed smoothies! Probably feckin’ horrible actually but surely no worse than the magic mushroom and associated mud- because lazy students like me and my mates apparently don’t do shit like wash their freshly picked mushrooms they just collected from the shit filled cow fields of monmouth  - pizzas. Thinking of those pizzas makes me gag every time. Gimme a weed smoothie to wash it down.

Edited by CuriousOrange
Spelling of complex two letter word
  • Haha 1

So did this grinder turn up in the end?

18 hours ago, Military Grade said:

So did this grinder turn up in the end?

Found it this morning,exactly in the same I took the pictures Sunday afternoon. Only went up this morning coz had a few plants to plant out. 

If u zoom in on picture u can see my grinder sticking out like a sore thumb

large.Resize_20240522_105407_7590.jpg.bf4146ea4e9c67d3a3bc326bc7eabe94.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 27/10/2023 at 12:23, zeroG said:

Yes you’re probably right, but it’s about preference, the hot from a Dynavap is insurmountable. 

I have a flowerpot, £500, I have a tinymight £250 also, amongst most others and I use the Dynavap all the time, the others are now a rare occurrence because of the simplicity and quality of flavour the DV brings…

Are you still of the opinion that the 2020 M is the best one G ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up grabbing the 2021 M starter pack (£69) and a few spares.

After a few lung busters, I think I've got the heat up cracked but I've not had a proper session yet, will be doing so tonight though.

Do you guys go for a fine or coarse grind ? 

• Like 1

@Rhubarb & Flustered  I tend to pick the bud buy hand into little flakes similar to a metal grinder with the holds in so it Drop to the next compartment.

Only description I could think of sorry

Roughly around 0.5cm each flake 👍

That's just my preference for both Dynavap and Spirit 🫡

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

@Rhubarb & Flustered  I tend to pick the bud buy hand into little flakes similar to a metal grinder with the holds in so it Drop to the next compartment.

Only description I could think of sorry

Roughly around 0.5cm each flake 👍

That's just my preference for both Dynavap and Spirit 🫡

👍  I know the holes you're on about mate, so that'll be just the 3 tester piles for this evening then lol

• Haha 1

Medium to coarse grind from the ‘flower mill’ grinder seems to be about right…

too fine and you loose airflow IMO, but you can just stuff a small Nugg in and go…

I just recently bought a woodwynd and that had two extra holes in the tip to help airflow and resistance, none of the other devices have that unless that new M+ does? 

I also got a new M in the titty blue colour, but the woodwynds extra holes make it the best hit of the lot 

• Like 1

On 28/05/2024 at 16:06, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Are you still of the opinion that the 2020 M is the best one G ?

I would say the woodwynd has taken that mantle with the new holes in the tip that increase the airflow and personalisation of the hit…

I gotta say that it also depends on the quality of your bud too…if you have a less vapory strain then using the stainless with the longer heat retention  makes for much better hits than the titty versions, as they're a bit quick on the turnaround...

i also have to say that I travel a lot, and I only take the stainless version with a wand and that generally produces the best all round hit. Travel changes weed lol, especially if you fly, and I also take the stainless as they're cheap and quick to replace if it gets lost…

I paid 130E for the woodwynd and a wand at Dynavap EU 420 sale. So not bad on price point, but I also have quite bad VAS lol 

• Like 1

Thanks lads, all valuable information. Had a good blaze of some mandarin panties last night, got the heating down & am very happy, only thing that pisses me off is filling the lighter, going to have to get another one or maybe even an induction.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh big bowl 

https://www.dynavap.com/products/the-hyperdyn

Thoughts?

I dunno if I want one of these or the Anvil, Thermal Accumulator, Tempest, Dani or one of the other bigger bowl things 

The Tempest was my front runner but if Dynavap have beaten them to it and got the click right, I think I might pick up a Hyperdyn instead now 

Edited by Hippie on hill

Seems a lot of money for what it is…

I did get suckered by the woodwynd though…