710 Genetics

Greenls

I bought a pack of their High Priority and Sour White on a whim, after being overwhelmed by how many breeders there are now, so I just picked one from the top of the list. 

Has anyone grown any of their stuff out? 

Can't find much mention of them, just a few posts stating they got freebies and were starting them, but never updated with results. 

• Like 1

Iv not seen anyone saying good things about them, BUT, lol love a "but" iv no seen or heard anything bad either, good luck with them, dont fotget to let us know how they went, :yep:

DJ....

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Right now, I am growing a Mango 017 freebie third in line. She does not look very happy, but I know a lot of people have gotten this freebie, so I will try to update.

large.NVIDIA_Overlay_PJkIQ9fkiS.jpg.462b

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was planning to buy from a different breeder but after seeing the prices on the Tude, £19 for 3 seeds plus the freebies I can get 3 different strains plus the freebies for £60 I’ve changed my mind. Probably 12 seeds or more in total. 
I don’t even care if they turn out shit being honest. I’ve never tried this breeder before so for £60 it’s worth a try. 

Fruity Widow, lemonheadz and Purps.

MistY