Kingslayer

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

be careful at this stage ,the resin on these is greasy ..prime stuff for mould if you get a sudden drop in temp or increase alongside humidity ..but it looks like you cracked the pot noodle challenge with aplomb ..

fantastic work and worthy of a bit of bling from the kingdom 

King i will watch the greasy stuff. This is a great comp and has been a blast to take part. Not quite over the line yet but think we should be able to crawl over it at least. Still a few to finish yet so all open for another month and half. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

Why did I not do all 3 plants in noodle pots Wtf was I thinking going with 1,things we do hey.

Cheers mate. Only two of these are OGKZ. You have others going in normal pots, I haven't checked on those so will now. Bit of yellowing going on with my lot but I think they are just finishing up. 

• Like 1

I stole this shot and gave it a tweak twice for you mate - 

This one has a sunset in the med vibe (after a few vapes)

large.large.IMG_20191109_212042_compress51.jpg.369888825505b59e5328f8bea7e5f01b_chroma_mix01_mix01_compress96.jpg

This one went all Hubble on me -

large.large.IMG_20191109_212042_compress51.jpg.369888825505b59e5328f8bea7e5f01b_chroma_mix01_mix01_mix01-03_compress25.jpg

• Like 3

Good evening all, and to the King of course. Things going along ok. The big news of the week is that the Mrs has Ok'd me to install a "cupboard" where my box is. Maximum 1m high but that is massive compared to the current 55cm. 

My strip light also arrived courtesy of @diyleduk. Thank you kind sir. It's a beautiful piece of equipment. It will go in the new cab when built. ETA - two weeks. I am giving the noodles 10 weeks flower by the looks of things. Tuesday will be the end of 9 weeks. Still loads of white pistols shooting out. 

large.IMG_20191116_213754_compress25.jpglarge.IMG_20191116_213107_compress16.jpglarge.IMG_20191115_212137_compress91.jpg

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
Spelling
  • Like 11

i think i shall be awarding an ambassadorial role here ..arise newly appointed ambassador rocksteady teddy ,ambassador of the royal abundance .

See the source image

• Like 5

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

arise newly appointed ambassador rocksteady

I promise to serve the kingdom well but my abilities are lacking. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

On 09/11/2019 at 10:05 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

So today is flower day 53. Things have been going along quite well. A few leaves yellowed off and were removed. The flowers are shaping up nicely and are what I had hoped for. One of the flowers still showing a bit of a toxicity. Not sure. 

large.IMG_20191109_212007_compress48.jpglarge.IMG_20191109_212042_compress51.jpglarge.IMG_20191109_212103_compress58.jpglarge.IMG_20191109_212224_compress94.jpg

Beautifully played buddy  ;)

Another 7 days and it time to drop these ladies :yep:

A very impressive PNC entry  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

On 16/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Good evening all, and to the King of course. Things going along ok. The big news of the week is that the Mrs has Ok'd me to install a "cupboard" where my box is. Maximum 1m high but that is massive compared to the current 55cm. 

You've managed to pull of one amazing grow with only 55cm of head room :yep:

Think what you can do with nearly double the height  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi all. Quick update today - almost done. 10 weeks of completed flower on Tuesday and they are coming down. A couple of smaller tops  that were supercropped late have collapsed as I didn't prop up with wire. Pic of random bud. 

large.IMG_20191121_213555_compress60.jpg

• Like 8

4 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i feel me knee bending ..

I don't think so. Straighten it my lord. Haven't you got prince left that needs to rule? 

• Like 3

:eek:..another contender!..looks like a great yeild there mate not mention top quality bud! absolute magician in that space  :yep:

Shhh..don't mention magic in front on the king :wassnnme:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 3