Kingslayer

So I got busy in my loft this week and moved some shit around. I also moved my CF to the end of the extraction - where it should have been from the start really. I thought i was being more stealthy keeping it in there. Frees up space and I am cooking my next one already. Making a seedling box in the background. Anyway here are some bud shots from where we are now. I found out today that she definitely needs a morning water. I was busy watching the rugby so she went without this morning. Tonight she had some shrivelled leaves and was drooping again so will make sure I keep up two feeds now. The first three flower shots are all the OGKZ and the last two are the Blue Dream. Mark I hope you don't mind me showing the BD in this thread, just like the look of them and wanted to share. 

large.IMG_20191102_213406_compress98.jpglarge.IMG_20191102_212924_compress10.jpglarge.IMG_20191102_212937_compress53.jpglarge.IMG_20191102_212950_compress16.jpglarge.IMG_20191102_213005_compress32.jpglarge.IMG_20191102_213036_compress44.jpglarge.IMG_20191102_213127_compress9.jpg

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Looking pukka mate ;) 

Mine are starting to go purple in parts and I can't tell if it is deficient in something or just the way it is. Mate following your living soil thread closely. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Alright there @ROCKSTEADY6

Up for a guess the yield then....

Ok I’ll start, 

Whole lot, 66.3  

And I’ll add to that the word easily.

On 02/11/2019 at 10:23 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

e are starting to go purple in parts and I can't tell if it is deficient in something o

I wouldn’t have thought it a deficiency mate, probably a slight drop in temperature, or just a trait of the plant finishing up.

Looks bang on for the crown mate.

Remember me won’t ya, when your up in the Kings tower looking down over all the peasants serfs and such like folk.

All Hail The King:notworthy:

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @ROCKSTEADY6

Up for a guess the yield then....

Ah ok then. I think there is 20 decent tops there and they will be about 2g each so 40g for all three but the BD is certainly a larger plant than the OGKZ. I don't get the massive flowers with a 150w in such a confined space, well at least I don't think I will get them. Maybe some swell still to do. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the kind words JibbaJabba. The roots on your plant are now bordering on ridiculous. Have you pressed the flower button yet because they are going to be large?  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

don't get the massive flowers with a 150w in such a confined space,

Sounds like me a couple of years ago :rofl: 

Your doing a great job, well crown worthy,

I have yet to flip, should be soon tho,this week.

All Hail :notworthy:

Jj :hippy: 

• Like 2

@ROCKSTEADY6 I wasn't sure how this 3 plant configuration was going to work out, now I'm blown away ;)

That's one crazy looking mini OGKZ jungle  :yep:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Hey all. I thought I would share something different I have been working on to see what you think. Maybe you have ideas on how to make it better. Anyway as I grow in a small box I have made a seedling box to try and cut the time between harvests. I also want to try some seeds next that I might need to start with a few and whittle my way down. Anyway here it is. This box I had. It will live in the eaves out of sight and has a 4 inch extraction. Draws air in through the handles which are carbon filter proofed. I hope to be able to fit 6 x 1L pots in there and grow them about 15cm high ha ha. That is good for me. Box is 34cm high but I think I will get excellent light reflection onto the plants. That's the idea anyway. Lit by 4 x 8w T5. I wanted LED but it was simply too close. Running some temperature tests at the moment as the light would be on 24/0 at times. 

large.IMG_20191104_133749_compress95.jpglarge.IMG_20191106_092017_compress97.jpglarge.IMG_20191106_151739_compress85.jpglarge.IMG_20191107_130000_compress69.jpg

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
  • Like 4

Your micro box looks good mate.. Word of warning with t5 daisy chained, sometimes they fry and can be a bit of hazard.. Just my experience using them, so thought I would share so can be aware of that. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but not sure how lol 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 1

That's a nice little box! :guitar:   

Will do starters fine indeed this and before I built my veg area, I would start mine in an old cardboard box with a CFL rig, but no exhaust and they would be ok for a couple of weeks via natural convection so this with an exhaust system will be lovely :yep: 

• Like 1

the king is impressed ..and has started looking at retirement homes in lithuania .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Your micro box looks good mate.. Word of warning with t5 daisy chained, sometimes they fry and can be a bit of hazard.. Just my experience using them, so thought I would share so can be aware of that. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but not sure how lol 

Cheers mate. Thanks for the heads up. I did read a few people with some stories but these are reasonable fittings and European certified, whatever that means, but will keep an eye on them. I would prefer a LED strip, it was just a little hard to understand the drivers etc and DIYLED doesn't stock stuff small enough for me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, botanics said:

That's a nice little box! :guitar:   

Will do starters fine indeed this and before I built my veg area, I would start mine in an old cardboard box with a CFL rig, but no exhaust and they would be ok for a couple of weeks via natural convection so this with an exhaust system will be lovely :yep: 

I was going to use a cardboard box, funny you say, but this was available and just happens to be a good size. Exhaust is too strong at the moment so will hook up a controller. 

• Like 1