Kingslayer

16 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

theres one pheno that stretches up to 7 times ...:wassnnme:

If anything like this happens my box is toast.

• Like 8

23 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

heres one pheno that stretches up to 7 times

What’s that one for every re veg :rofl:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6

23 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

theres one pheno that stretches up to 7 times ...:wassnnme:

The sunflower pheno?

The plants are looking really nice and healthy @ROCKSTEADY6. Nice work so far mate.

• Like 7

giphy.gif

Midweek update. Managed to sneak a look at them last night. Currently lights on 9pm - 9am. 150w MH and 35w CMH. Mine the complete opposite of a sunflower and more like a pancake. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so dust off the board shorts. 

large.IMG_20190919_215918_compress72.jpglarge.IMG_20190919_220143_compress5.jpglarge.IMG_20190919_222250_compress97.jpg

• Like 10

@ROCKSTEADY6 your plants are looking beautiful mate it's almost as if you took this competition seriously rather than a circus act like mine lol

Lovely deep green and even growth which is always a good sign and if you keep it balanced like this you could do really well here.

Vince's pheno stretch news is interesting and if anyone needs that amount of stretch it's my "rim grow" any rimming jokes?! Not had any yet.

(2fat wistfully remembers when his OGKZ was green and pretty back in the old days)

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 4

Steady but slow growth last few days. Running out of space. I have been tying them down constantly but will probably let them go now. This is one week into 12/12. I am going to hit them with stronger wind from tomorrow onward to try and reduce any remaining stretch. Seem to be needing feeding every 24 hours now. 

large.IMG_20190925_072309_compress45.jpglarge.IMG_20190925_072300_compress47.jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Is that the Ogkz on the left? 

Yeah mate and thanks. On the left and middle are OGKZ. They get better light as the CMH is on that side of box. The Blue Dream gets a little neglected and doesn't like grow nutes as much as OGKZ. 

• Like 2

Mmmm nice and bushy in there...

ImprobableAbsoluteBirdofparadise-size_re

Lots of feeding needed soon... Week 2/3 of flower they will start knocking back the drink. I assume your height limit is literally to the bulb height? I am getting decent stretch now in week 2. The first week in flower was quite minimal.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Mmmm nice and bushy in there...

Week 2/3 of flower they will start knocking back the drink. I assume your height limit is literally to the bulb height? I am getting decent stretch now in week 2. The first week in flower was quite minimal.

I love the bush. 

giphy.gif

Thanks for the feeding info. Was after that but people keeping cards close to their chest. Will keep pulling down then maybe until Friday. Legend inthesystem. How much you feed each time? I am giving about 300ml each feed but about 100ml of that is run off. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Thanks for the feeding info. Was after that but people keeping cards close to their chest. Will keep pulling down then maybe until Friday. Legend inthesystem. How much you feed each time? I am giving about 300ml each feed but about 100ml of that is run off. 

No worries mate.. I would not take my word for anything though as I have never grown in a small container like this before - it's mad I tell ya. Maaad! lol Well in reference to feeding schedule - I am feeding around 500ppm now of amounts between 250ml and 500ml (until I get some run off basically) twice a day and it is still drier than a nun's c**t every time I check on her, so will be setting an alarm at 1am-2am so it has 3 feeds a day. I run my lights on 21h - 09h for cheaper electric and cooler temps. Always easy to heat a room up.... Cooling down is a different story haha PNC sacrifices..... @HSO-Mark - take note ;)lollollol 

tenor.gif 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Steady but slow growth last few days. Running out of space. I have been tying them down constantly but will probably let them go now. This is one week into 12/12. I am going to hit them with stronger wind from tomorrow onward to try and reduce any remaining stretch. Seem to be needing feeding every 24 hours now. 

large.IMG_20190925_072309_compress45.jpglarge.IMG_20190925_072300_compress47.jpg

Slow and steady wins the race mate :yep:

These look amazing buddy, really healthy, no signs of over feeding or underfeeding (which ain't easy in the PNC)

Things look pretty perfect to me :headbang:

Keep the updates coming buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

I was greeted with another poo in the pants by my son this morning. Awesome. Thought I would update whilst he is in shower. Tuesday will be two weeks since 12/12.

large.IMG_20190929_213400_compress83.jpglarge.IMG_20190929_213445_compress74.jpglarge.IMG_20190929_215134_compress98.jpglarge.IMG_20190929_213500_compress56.jpglarge.IMG_20190929_214003_compress37.jpglarge.IMG_20190929_213522_compress57.jpg

• Like 8