2019 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge (Enter here)

Around 150 days left!! I'm cutting in fine....how long did your lot take to be delivered? Geting close to 3weeks now should i be worryied?? :(

Eta 3weeks today sorry

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark is on hols til aug 20th ..maybe someone else has posted them but i would expect them to show after this day ..still time ..remember small pots ya cant veg them long ...

• Like 2

Women think waiting for babies to come is hard and a bit sore but they've never experienced the turmoil a fully grown adult male goes through waiting for seeds to arrive,the anguish and distress each time the postman turns up is horrendous but we take it on the chin and get on with it every day of the month not just the one week when women are "normal". 

@HEMPFRUIT be brave my friend you can make it through this dark time with courage, I believe in you. 

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

@HSO-Mark is on hols til aug 20th ..maybe someone else has posted them but i would expect them to show after this day ..still time ..remember small pots ya cant veg them long ...

Yeah last message from him was the 12th so hopeing he sent out before went on his holz ..tbh they may have landed today/yday  havnt checked in since then

@2Fat2EatThat ... lol mate  they will never understand "The struggle!"

• Like 2

50 days veg ? ...oooook ....you may want to recheck the size of a pot noodle container ..

• Like 3

On 8/2/2019 at 5:20 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

50 days veg ? ...oooook ....you may want to recheck the size of a pot noodle container ..

That's including the seedling stage popping etc...

• Like 1

Mine just arrived FYI - I think I was one of the last batch to be posted before @HSO-Mark went on his hols. I'll be popping them when I get back from MY hols early Sept probs

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

15 mins gas mark 5 ..

...won't the pot melt!?....pot noodle continues to amaze.:ohmygod:.......:bag:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 1