2019 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge (Enter here)

1 hour ago, jimmythesaint said:

I know you're still on your holibobs so no rush, but not dropped as yet.....cheers JTS :skin_up:

I haven't been this excited about a package arriving since Street Fighter 2 came out in 1991. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I wanted to put something out there for the more experienced growers advice if any of you have time to reply. This comp is going to be a main run for me as I don't have the grow room size to do other plants at the same time. 2 weeks veg and then flower for 11-12 weeks was my plan. I was thinking of doing all three seeds, in pot noodle pots of course, LST them as much as i can and possibly supercropping them. The other option is to do 2 plants and veg them a little longer but pot size would be the same. Determined to honour the pot noodle comp. I have never supercropped before so that would be a first. All advice or abuse is always welcome. 

the king wishes to impart knowledge ..

your pot size will dictate the size of your plants ..you`ll soon realise the medium available isnt much and you will have to rely on some savvy to be able to flower fully to completion .

if you can save a plant and only enter one for the pnc ..then you might be able to pull off some buddage for your grow size .

• Like 5

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the church of the latter day vinces awaits ..the king welcomes new blood to the realm ..

now play nicely or youll get the teste treatment .

See the source image

:ouch: 

WTF?

lollollol  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you`ll soon realise the medium available isnt much and you will have to rely on some savvy to be able to flower fully to completion .

I just parked at BnQ. I have a top secret plan. Could you pull an Oz per plant from these plants in noodle pots if treated well? Vince what did you get last time prior to your cheeky reveg? 

1 hour ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I just parked at BnQ. I have a top secret plan. Could you pull an Oz per plant from these plants in noodle pots if treated well? Vince what did you get last time prior to your cheeky reveg? 

honestly dont expect more than 10-15g in a pot noodle ..in soil ..hydro you could go triple that i guess going by previous entrants ..i aim for 20g off of a pot noodle ..if each successive reveg produces close or a little less then happy days ..but do not believe some of the results people will endeavour to post ..without seeing the full diary they could just be going for props ...be honest with yourself when weighing then you will get an eye for how much weighs what ..

you want ounces then you gotta have big roots or a good understanding of plants needs and wants via nutrition .

pot noodle comps i believe should be more about the fun side of things ..and as ive mentioned before it will sort out men from boys simply because itll test ya skills hard .

that being said .dont be put off by anything i say ..your enviroment and all the other variables will help dictate whats possible .

in answer to your original question yes i think you could pull and oz per plant in hydro i doubt it in soil but someone will no doubt prove me wrong ..and thats what its all about ..bringing out the competitive spirit and a good piss about .

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

honestly dont expect more than 10-15g in a pot noodle ..in soil ..hydro you could go triple that i guess going by previous entrants ..i aim for 20g off of a pot noodle ..if each successive reveg produces close or a little less then happy days ..but do not believe some of the results people will endeavour to post ..without seeing the full diary they could just be going for props ...be honest with yourself when weighing then you will get an eye for how much weighs what ..

you want ounces then you gotta have big roots or a good understanding of plants needs and wants via nutrition .

pot noodle comps i believe should be more about the fun side of things ..and as ive mentioned before it will sort out men from boys simply because itll test ya skills hard .

that being said .dont be put off by anything i say ..your enviroment and all the other variables will help dictate whats possible .

in answer to your original question yes i think you could pull and oz per plant in hydro i doubt it in soil but someone will no doubt prove me wrong ..and thats what its all about ..bringing out the competitive spirit and a good piss about .

Agreed.... Will sort the men from the boys.

fa3c2f1091507b110a18e731009d1168129aaa55

• Like 3

there ya go ..correct solution to your problem ..

ill be happy with 28g from three pot noodles  ,seeing as they are fo fun .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 2

Genetics will play it's part too in reference to yields. It's a good job HSO choose Indica dominant strains or that would really put another twist on things. I expect to be watering at least 2/3 times a day growing in coir when in flower.... I imagine the best tactic is going straight into 12/12 - unfortunately I am not able to do that as I don't fancy cooked sticky rib skittles. 

• Like 4

Some useful info there @InTheSystem @vince noir rock n roll star 

I’ll be using soil, an from what I’m reading an thinking, I’ll be watering every day! An there ain’t enough medium for topping or long veg or the like’s, maybe LST if someone fancied it. Best getting them start’d for s few day’s an then 12/12. Aiming more for a main bud...

Seem’s like a plan for a newbie grower, first time PnC’er...:oldtoker:

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

and thats what its all about ..bringing out the competitive spirit and a good piss about .

:notworthy: 

His majesty's wisdom :v: 

• Like 2