Billys outdoor highland fling

badbillybob

Looking good Bill:yep:

they will probably get another foot taller with the stretch.

atb

• Like 2

the bigger the better !!!

I will pay them a visit later this week, see how they are doing

• Like 4

On 07/07/2019 at 8:48 AM, badbillybob said:

the bigger the better !!!

I will pay them a visit later this week, see how they are doing

I'll keep a look out for the next picture update mate  :yep:

Safe travels to your plot buddy ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

You were right Ando, they did get another foot taller, 

IM really pleased with how they look. 

These are the best looking autos ive ever tried outdoors, here, have a look. Only 2 of them are still a bit small, but that was due to some stoned fuckwit planting them behind the shadow of a tree, so less light at the middle of the day- clever huh? This  is one of the smaller ones, its a widow xxxl, or not in this case lol. large_14.jpg

REmember I took one of the cages off about 2 weeks ago?

I expected that maybe it would get munched by deer? well, guess what it hasn't. ANother of the cages fell to bits so I pulled the remains off it too. 

I think they will be ok. heres a moby and a widow, bith looking really good imo.large_11.jpglarge_13.jpg

And some of the others, another widow and a couple of hench mobys

large_12.jpg

large_10.jpg

in the words of the advert= still winning!!!!

some o them show signs of over feed, but I can live with that. 

mon the buds!!!!

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 12

not enough lol. 

ive no idea how much light they get, but a bit of sun and higher temps wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 1

On 14/07/2019 at 11:44 AM, badbillybob said:

You were right Ando, they did get another foot taller, 

IM really pleased with how they look. 

These are the best looking autos ive ever tried outdoors, here, have a look. Only 2 of them are still a bit small, but that was due to some stoned fuckwit planting them behind the shadow of a tree, so less light at the middle of the day- clever huh? This  is one of the smaller ones, its a widow xxxl, or not in this case lol. large_14.jpg

REmember I took one of the cages off about 2 weeks ago?

I expected that maybe it would get munched by deer? well, guess what it hasn't. ANother of the cages fell to bits so I pulled the remains off it too. 

I think they will be ok. heres a moby and a widow, bith looking really good imo.large_11.jpglarge_13.jpg

And some of the others, another widow and a couple of hench mobys

large_12.jpg

large_10.jpg

in the words of the advert= still winning!!!!

some o them show signs of over feed, but I can live with that. 

mon the buds!!!!

Now that's a pleasant sight to see coming from the Highlands  ;)

Nice work so far @badbillybob:yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another pleasant sight from the highlands Mark, bud sites, they are looking really good |(for my latitude)

WHo said we could only grow thistles, porridge and haggis up here, look at these mini pumpers. 

WWXLs are even doing well, heres some picslarge_ww5.jpglarge_ww4.jpglarge_ww3.jpglarge_ww2.jpglarge_ww1.jpg

Not bad, and the mobys are also producing bud. No fatalities on the auto front, so im happy. 

Heres some of the mobys for yalarge_md4.jpglarge_md3.jpglarge_md1.jpglarge_md2.jpg

Im well delighted with them ive not fed them anything, not watered them nothin, just left them to grow as nature intended. Even if I only ger 5- 30 grams a plant, ill be on for 10 zips of primo outdoor smokes. 

Well worth all the work, I reckon. 

Another month or so should do it, but ill check them in a couple of weeks

hoots mon!!

• Like 14

well, the weather up here has been shit all summer. a few good days, but way too much rain, way too high humidity and not very good all round for weed growing , but it still came as a bit of a surprise, altho I should have expected it.

Went to check on them today, all excited like, thinking ooooh not long now , another week or so im gonna be chopping, oh great all that humphing bags of soil was worth it, im gonna be smoking on some primo outdoor stash...…………………………..

And then, like a elephant squashing a little dung beetle underfoot, it hit me...…..

first plant, from a distance looked good nice fat cola...…..oh wait a minute.....what the fuck....it looks like a bit grey......yep …….mould/budrot.

oh well its only one, then plants 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,etc etc, all of them full of orrible grey fukn mould...……..

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAA (that's me crying-real tears). the entire Dina site is done for.

2 plants look to be unaffected and im gonna chop them as soon as this rain stops, but I suspect they might also have mould inside them, by the time I got to them I didn't even wanna pry them apart to see.

im bloody gutted, it was all looking so promissing 

Sorry Dinafem Mark, no fairytale ending this year mate, the weather just wasn't good enough.

too much dampness, humidity and rain did them in.

In no way is this a strain issue, others I had out from different breeders have gone the same way, just not a dry enough summer.

Final score- 

mother nature =1

Billy =  0

Hasta la vista motherfucking nature

• Like 8

Sorry to hear it mate. You're not the only one though. All my plants were fine. A week later after all the rains and it was rot city.

The only plants at my plot not affected were my OG's and a late flowering NL I'm still pushing my luck with them but I have a bad feeling in my gut.

Shit summer all round for me really. A 1 week heat wave aint no use to no fucker lol

• Like 3

On 06/08/2019 at 5:31 PM, badbillybob said:

well, the weather up here has been shit all summer. a few good days, but way too much rain, way too high humidity and not very good all round for weed growing , but it still came as a bit of a surprise, altho I should have expected it.

Went to check on them today, all excited like, thinking ooooh not long now , another week or so im gonna be chopping, oh great all that humphing bags of soil was worth it, im gonna be smoking on some primo outdoor stash...…………………………..

And then, like a elephant squashing a little dung beetle underfoot, it hit me...…..

first plant, from a distance looked good nice fat cola...…..oh wait a minute.....what the fuck....it looks like a bit grey......yep …….mould/budrot.

oh well its only one, then plants 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,etc etc, all of them full of orrible grey fukn mould...……..

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAA (that's me crying-real tears). the entire Dina site is done for.

2 plants look to be unaffected and im gonna chop them as soon as this rain stops, but I suspect they might also have mould inside them, by the time I got to them I didn't even wanna pry them apart to see.

im bloody gutted, it was all looking so promissing 

Sorry Dinafem Mark, no fairytale ending this year mate, the weather just wasn't good enough.

too much dampness, humidity and rain did them in.

In no way is this a strain issue, others I had out from different breeders have gone the same way, just not a dry enough summer.

Final score- 

mother nature =1

Billy =  0

Hasta la vista motherfucking nature

So sorry to read this mate :(

One of the perils of outdoor growing and just when it looked like the highlands was going to produce :)

Sorry brother  :(

Mark..

• Like 1