Russjackell

Absolutely pissing it down in the south west. Hopefully no bud rot, gonna have to do a check up as soon as the rain stops :fear:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Oct looking fine and sunny according to my forecast. Highs of 15, lows of 10 up to the 5th. All those with November finishers might be OK. 🤞

I’ve had years were the best plants came in 2/3rd week November, with excellent bud….   

Got some Mullumbimby madness out this year, never know might pull something in off them if we get a mild December lol  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Calling for a chance of rain all week and I have 3 BCN Critical Fast in the cornfield that I was going to get this weekend had no rain all summer and now it's time to start cropping and it will rain for a month lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Early days I know but reports are coming in regarding an Indian summer, as warm air from the Caribbean kicks in late next week.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

Early days I know but reports are coming in regarding an Indian summer, as warm air from the Caribbean kicks in late next week.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Too fucking late for most of ares iv not returned to 3 plots and will at some point to clear the plots there only be slung into the undergrowth. Took 30 odd down on the 21st but the rest is fucked. 

• WOW 1

27 minutes ago, Devon Cream said:

Too fucking late for most of ares iv not returned to 3 plots and will at some point to clear the plots there only be slung into the undergrowth. Took 30 odd down on the 21st but the rest is fucked. 

Autos? 😆

11 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Autos? 😆

Took the autos in ages ago they 

where fine it’s the photos that are fucked took the frisians in on 21 but the rest I’m not gonna bother with.

• Like 1

I did frisians over a decade ago, they were never ready until mid/late October, I seem to recall they had 1 pheno that smelled amazing like a crayon dipped in syrup 😋😋

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I did frisians over a decade ago, they were never ready until mid/late October, I seem to recall they had 1 pheno that smelled amazing like a crayon dipped in syrup 😋😋

That's not a bad description of the smell.  I love it :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Two phenos purple and green you get. We had green I do some of them every year as a bulker . I’m at lat 50 they always finish September and religiously take em down between 20 of September to the end of September 

• Like 2

Been nothing but rain and thunderstorms where I live. I've been abroad for two weeks. 

Fingers crossed all will be well when I get back to my main plot.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Slippy One said:

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Ya big tease lol

At least that might put a little gloss on another washout of a summer slip :)

but I won't hold my breath ;)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1