Russjackell

@Crow River

Dont know about you but my local weather has done the opposite to what they’ve forecast last few weeks! Fingers crossed they got it right this time though cos I’ve just checked and they saying it’s going to be dry the rest of this month! Wahey! C’mon! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hole in the clouds said:

@Crow River

Dont know about you but my local weather has done the opposite to what they’ve forecast last few weeks! Fingers crossed they got it right this time though cos I’ve just checked and they saying it’s going to be dry the rest of this month! Wahey! C’mon! 

They don't always get local conditions right. Last week we were supposed to have sunshine and 19ºC for a couple of days, but the wind was from the east and we got thick fog and resulting cool temps for three days instead. I could have told them that would happen, but what do I know, I've just lived here for decades... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Crow River

Last night I saw this clip of a daytime tv show that aired during the spring. There was a woman predicting the weather for the summer by throwing asparagus onto a tray and reading how they fell. Like reading tea leaves. Turns out she was far more accurate than the meteorologist sat next to her! 😂 

• Like 1

Well we've had torrential rain, then a cold snap on Thurs we had hail, sleet and the odd snowflake, back to sunny on Friday and had the last cut of the grass....possibly.

• Like 1