Russjackell

Been a belter of a day today 🥳, My dry herb vape got pretty hot on my walk back from the shop today lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Been a belter of a day today 🥳, My dry herb vape got pretty hot on my walk back from the shop today lol

Absolutely fucking roasting man, went on a 10+ mile walk looking for extra spots today. Went shop hopping n bought a mini jack daniels each shop 🙂 Very drunk atm, must refrain from posting multiple posts everywhere or I will wake up tomorow and be face palming 😐 

What vape you got man? My mates got one but it seems such a ball ache with the hot capsules, proper burnt my fingers having a mess with his dry herb vape😅

• Haha 3

@DryMouthSooty The one i use for out and about it the Spirit bt Storm, it's a old vape but does the job at the decent price range, it's my first electric vape but happy with it, i do use the capsules but as it's only me who uses it i can wait for them to cool down in between uses, but you're right they are bloody hot if you try and take them out too early lol

I also use a DynaVap M(2017) but i mainly use that indoors, What i often do it put some bud into the spirit and give it a 5mins session, then put that buds bud into the DynaVap to get the final bit of extraction out of the material 👍

7 minutes ago, DryMouthSooty said:

went on a 10+ mile walk looking for extra spots today.

nice, you must have felt shattered afterwards in that heat. I've not done a bike ride in the hot weather for about two years (due to injury), sometimes it feels good to push yourself to the limits 😎

• Like 2

@Military GradeThey are really good for getting your moneys worth from weed, loads healthier too. 

I need a vape that I can just pile weed into cause I'm a bit of fiend, the capsules sorta knocked it on the head for me 😅 

Does the DynaVap have capsules or is it just like a chamber you can whack stuff in?

I am shattered tbf, saw so many electric bikes wizzing past me up hill on the trails. Proper need one myself but they are like 3 grand for a decent one.

• Like 2

@DryMouthSooty  The capsules are usually optional with most vapes, i was using mine without capsules until i found out there was some for my vape, they help keep the chamber clean.

The Dynavap's don't have capsules, you just put the bud stright into the chamber, they have the advantage that teh whole thing can be cleaned with liquids, Where as my Spirit only thre mouthpiece can be cleaned in my ultrasonic cleaner.

Yeah them Ebikes are crazy expensive and highly desirable to thieves, I was considering a Sur-Ron a few years back but can't justify paying that sort of money. So i got this instead lol

marlin6red1.jpg?width=1920&format=webp

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 6

@Military Grade Got ya on the capsules, Ye I can imagine it gets quite tarry.

I'm all into my bikes man and ye, I couldnt get anything lower than 3 grand just for the sake of how crap the parts are but I aint got anything atm so maybe something cheaper maybe in order. Do just need to buy a car again tho to continue expansion of the guerilla grow 👍

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Yeah them Ebikes are crazy expensive and highly desirable to thieves, I was considering a Sur-Ron a few years back but can't justify paying that sort of money. So i got this instead lol

marlin6red1.jpg?width=1920&format=webp

There’s a few Chinese ones around for £8-900. I got mine for commuting but it rips around Epping Forest like a champ, especially if you deflate the tires to 12psi. Did around £200 worth of upgrades (headset, seatpost suspension, 203mm brake rotors) but otherwise stock electrics. 🥳

So good I bought 2 for £1800! 

large.IMG_1809.jpeg.9910a61cdf118f36e1eca88c0a772b47.jpeg
IMG_2187.thumb.jpeg.0c89db559e24e51b282bba6f3b89d654.jpeg

• Like 6

Raining. Again.

Soggy "summer" this one.

• Like 4

Yep raining here now too. Was like Spain here yesterday now back to shite lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@Crow River  It's not made it over our way yet, Looking at the radar the rain is coming in from the south west, probably get that rain later tonight in my area.

I see north Wales and the north of England and Scotland getting it the worst atm

• Like 5

Shows how bad the weather is . The whole GG section has migrated to this thread. 

Up my way i'm emptying water buts 

• Like 3

The weather is a cunt!!

And that's me being kind 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2