Russjackell

Posted (edited)

Pissing it down all day again 👎

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

13ÂșC here and chucking it down. Supposed to get warmer again tomorrow, but more rain forecast.

Cuts down on the water runs for sure, but some sunshine would be nice... 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

18c and 92% humidity very clammy, just got back from shopping, while I was out I started getting notifications telling me my drying spaces humidity was too high, I messaged my mum to close the windows to help the dehumidifier cope, but when I got back the dehumidifier was off due to a full tank :doh:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

Mrs Jones had to walk home from work as I'd lent my car to a mate..... The amount of rain she tipped out of her shoes was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.... It's pissed it down solidly for a good 24 hours here.... Wank

• Like 4

Lastest Deep Dive👍

• Like 1

large.3d-animation-of-a-slug-with-a-colorful-umbrella-in-a-rainy-day-free-video.jpg.83c0b741ceedb25c5c4d5fb62facdee0.jpg

todays weather 4cast folks!!! im gna bend ur plant ova n slug fuk er if i find er!! hope yas all got plenty pellets dwn!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

George Russell doing the weather today lol

Nice and warm today, But no actual bloody sunshine ☀

I feed my mothers spider plant yesterday with my left over mix for my mother plant, but the poor thing ain't had not decent sun light for days.

Lastest weather forecast 👍

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Rained here today, I see last night the temperature is meant to go up between Wednesday and Friday this week around my way, hopefully brings some sunshine with it đŸ€ž

• Like 1

The weather here is shit. My autos are a week or two from finishing , nervous times ahead 😬

• Like 3