Russjackell

Cold, wet and windy. Typical January weather. Got about a week before my girls are ready, so keep this going and I'll have perfect drying conditions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geogeo said:

i hope m8 , not heard from you in a while ,  are u keepin busy at work :yep:

Same shit different day at the mo @geogeo mate :yep: get those speedo budgie smugglers oot bud, loony dipping down at Dalgety Bay starts week on Monday. See you there man :)🤿

• Like 4

Rained loads yesterday, today ain't been too bad, it said 13c before I went to the shop, so I wrapped up warm and then the sun decided to turn up while I was out and the temp jumped to 17c with direct sunlight, getting baked on the way back now has two meanings lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 06/07/2024 at 13:15, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Same shit different day at the mo @geogeo mate :yep: get those speedo budgie smugglers oot bud, loony dipping down at Dalgety Bay starts week on Monday. See you there man :)🤿

il will be the one with the wet suit with the hot water tubes  like the gold divers 🫣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently only 16c here, the sun is in and out but could be worse, rain is forecasted tho :nope:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

Currently only 16c here, the sun is in and out but could be worse, rain is forecasted tho :nope:

we had a tropical down pour here last night , the rones ( gutters ) deepflow couldnt handel the water

seem's like its blocked at the rainwater trap , cant be arsed digging it up today job for next week

at least i dont need to put the heating on at the mom.. jeeso its raining again ☔

• Like 3

Back again for a moan. lol

Not a lot of growth between last week and this week too much rain not enough sun.

Humidity been pretty high though so feel sorry for those who started autos early.

• Like 5

Might as well moan to trade you some sunshine for some rain lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well it's like October here at the moment. It's slightly chilly, and pissing down. It has to be the worst June/July for a long time. Global boiling my arse lol

Autos are highly at risk now , good luck all fellow outdoor growers fingers crossed man 🤞

• Like 5

nice day for me, bita evening sunshine supposed to be coming 🌞 2moro thou gna b fookin lashing 💩

• Like 3

this is why we have shit weather, the globe is still warming, just not in our area atm lol

this is the buckled jet stream drawing cold air from the arctic :(

hgt300.png

• Like 4

@SlimPikins

rained all night here too mate, bedroom feels colder now i harvested and the grow light is turned off.

• Like 2

This time 2 years ago, and the year before that we were in a serious drought. Ground was hard as nails, plants that went out early were stunted, late planters were a nightmare of concrete like soil and exhaustion due to the late 20’s, early 30’s temps. We should all be thankful, even us lazy GG’s with plants in the yard.. 😇 

It’s also a good sign that the October harvest window will be fine and settled weather, touch wood.. 👍🏼

• Like 9