Russjackell

OldFord
2 minutes ago, Revive said:

Fuk that doesn't sound good at all mate, didn't realise you was suffering in this way.

Makes me sad just to think about that.

I hope things improve and you get a bit stronger over time mucker 🙏

Mate im hanging on in there ,  got these girls to get home !
To be honest its the girls thats pushing me along.    

Im suffering man,  refuse to take the morphine ,   just keep plodding on til i cant. 
Determined to get this grow done ,  i wont give up , just keep fighting mucker 👍

• Like 7

1 minute ago, OldFord said:

Mate im hanging on in there ,  got these girls to get home !
To be honest its the girls thats pushing me along.    

Im suffering man,  refuse to take the morphine ,   just keep plodding on til i cant. 
Determined to get this grow done ,  i wont give up , just keep fighting mucker 👍

You amaze me brother but I really do feel it for you, honestly!!

I'm glad these girls are pushing you along, it's what you love doing so I'm pleased to hear it's helping you too.

I never quite know what to say to someone you care about who is going through what you are, I've got a lot of love for you brother so thinking about it just makes me sad :(

you keep fighting , it's what you do and 1 of the things I respect so much about you.

always here if ever you need a friend you know that 👍

look forward to the monster pics, gotta see these girls that are peeping on the neighbours lol

big love my brother 🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

OldFord

@Revive  Luvs ya man !,

Dont you worry i will fight like fuck to see this run out !      

after that i really couldnt care as getting too sore mucker. 

Pics up 🥰       

• Like 5

Military Grade

Hottest morning in my bedroom so far, 28.7c, I had to stick the Aircon on for a 1hr timer so I can try and go back to sleep lol

Saying that me coming on here to reply to messages probably ain't gonna help my chances of falling back to sleep non :doh:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

dingo bingo

Last week I wanted warm, dry and sunny days but now I'm longing for last week's cooler weather - 20c overnight last night, struggled to get any decent sleep. Had no rain for a week either so off to the plot later to give the girls a good soaking.

My last plot visit was early morning so I thought watering that early in the day with the sun baking the soil (and evaporating the mositure from it) would be a bit futile - does it make much difference? I was thinking later in the day the better......

• Like 4

Bad Apple

Nice weather here in London but I want to stop growing cannabis because of all the eyes on me. ACAB

• Like 3
  • WOW 1

OldFord
2 hours ago, dingo bingo said:

My last plot visit was early morning so I thought watering that early in the day with the sun baking the soil (and evaporating the mositure from it) would be a bit futile - does it make much difference? I was thinking later in the day the better......

In veg & early flower it wont matter but i prefer a later water. 
In flower i pref an early morning water as it leaves the plants drier overnight .

• Like 3

HazyDaze
2 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Revive  

after that i really couldnt care as getting too sore mucker. 

Aww brother this hurts my heart, maaaan. 😞

What a fight i know only too well, love you bro 💙 

✌️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OldFord

@Bad Apple  Mate i feel for ya.      If you wanna stop and feel its the best move then hang your gardening gloves up.     
A wee break from the duckin & divin does indeed lift the spirits ,   If its getting to you that bad ...have a break and go from there mucker.   
Keep the chin up & look after yourself man.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OldFord
6 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Aww brother this hurts my heart, maaaan. 😞

What a fight i know only too well, love you bro 💙 

✌️ 

Luvs ya mucker !    Thanks man.   
Its all good mate, the heads in the right place , the bodies ruined.

Still fight in me !     Just taking a beating daily and its getting worse mate but i will complete this run ....even if its on my hands & knees lol    

• Like 4

Military Grade

Just done my daily vape walk/trip to shop, very hot out i was walking down the road like a monged out zombie lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Stigofthedank

After having a break from clearing a garden for a breeding / orgy site I had a read through some threads and well seems a lot of us guerrilla gang are going through one thing or another :ermm: all I can say is @OldFordis a fucking inspiration!! We can all take a leaf out this OG’s book :notworthy:

I agree with him @Bad Apple I was at the point of hanging the gloves up this year and happy to watch your guys efforts but know me and that’s not gonna happen without kicking myself, we are in this together and just you do you bro 👊 someone will always pick the torch up and march on!!

the ‘PAS X MH X PB’ I am collecting pollen and will be using the pollen to get  them genetics in to a few plants that just bring home the bacon!! Terps are mad and up there with my top favs!! Good work 💯🌱

weather is finally warming up so let’s all get those girls a good drink and dry 💪

big love all 

stig

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

CustardVape

Yeah summers here at last. It's been lovely here , the autos are loving it :yes:

Long may it continue..

• Like 2

Devon Cream
On 14/06/2024 at 21:46, Celtic voyager said:

@Devon Cream

very nicely put lad.

You from ireland, if so what Co.

Was years ago family’s from darndale , clondalkin . And a few in mountjoy lol