Russjackell

it was fucking baking today, and the sun was shining on me at work, making me huff and puff lol

• Like 2

Hole in the clouds

Forecast to have the first double digit overnight temp Thursday night 11’c and staying in double digits for foreseeable! 

• Like 4

dingo bingo

A bliss couple of days here in the midlands. Glad I planted out on Thursday, they had plenty rain to water them in and now have plenty sunshine to get them going. :yahoo:

• Like 5

Crow River

Was out and about this afternoon. Quite pleasant, not cold, sunshine and showers. Just half an hour ago we had a massive heavy downpour that turned the roads into streams, but now it's gone.

Would be nice to get sustained sunshine, but I'll settle for warmer temperatures on balance.

• Like 4

Pepe Ramon

That's the thing with climate change; wet places will get wetter and hot places will get hotter.

So Ireland and parts of the west coast of the U.K. (Wales in particular) is probably gonna get a lot wetter.

When I was living in the U.K. I wouldn't put hanging baskets and other tender plants out until around the end of June, just in case there was a late frost, it's the U.K. the weather is always going to vary and be more unpredictable. :hippy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Military Grade

Deep Dive 👍

he's got his social media pose down lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

BilgePump
7 minutes ago, DryMouthSooty said:

Blue skys 😀

We don't talk about him lol lol