Russjackell

@bfehillbilly Doubt the farmer would have got the hose out aswell bro. No point really when you can let it rot in the field and get Gov subsidies worth more than the crop is worth..lots of farmers my way done it last year. The wildlife fucking loved it :yep:

• Like 2

@Crops the farmer will pick the corn it's eared up not as big as if it had rain though as far as my plants it's always a gamble putting them in the corn sometimes you win sometimes you loose I hope it stays hot and dry now till Halloween lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Weathercround my way is wet every week of September mostly odd dry day here and there,  got a feeling its all gunna be shit all the FVs hopefully October finishers bring back the goods

• Like 2

Playing the river card myself, C'Mon October, gis a flush 🙏 

Sunbathing today :yes: Whilst watching news weather about people could be stranded with no electricity or even flooded out of home, try and get on the roof and shit wtf? 🙏 hope people are safe down there 🤞 

Any kinda vibes that might be helpful are going out to ya ☮️

• Like 2

Getting loads of light thunder sounds here atm, not seen the lightning yet tho

• Like 1

@Military Grade   Same here my friend.     Pissing heavy rain , lightning / rolling thunder ,   Not nice.   But fed the plants well lol    
Not been out to take pics as everything is sopping wet ,  very little detail to see ..so no pics ,   Looks  to be the same weather til tuesday when its wet & windy lol       Wednesday onwards seem to be settled but low teens temps  ,   We shall see folks ,   Always a gamble ,   Lady luck &  mother Nature always trying the outdoor fancier 😊    
All part of the fun , thrill and challenge of the grow man.  :yes:

• Like 6

On 04/09/2024 at 23:37, Herbal Kint said:

What temps are in UK through the Summer?

Between 10° and 30° 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthernLightz said:

3°C yesterday night in the southwest🤣 

It was a cold one. Was 6.5’c when I left work. I’ve had the heating on last couple nights. At least it’s not raining. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

It was a cold one. Was 6.5’c when I left work. I’ve had the heating on last couple nights. At least it’s not raining. 

absolutely terrible weather mate. Gonna go down to 4 degrees for the next few mornings. Hopefully plants will b okay!

• Like 2

Just looking at the weather, looks set to warm up again in the next 2 weeks. I’ve got 4 weeks or so left in my yard so hopefully the rain stays away. Cold they can handle, rain is a different beast though 

• Like 3