HSO Blue Fire + OGKZ

@zabz Day 50 with our Blue Fire and those buds are starting to look like fire ;)

She still has a good 20-25 days left mate so I would start back in with the feed for the next 15 days then stop and start your plane water flush in preparation for harvest  ;)

Looking good from here mate  :yep: Definitely back on track  :bong:

Until next time  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 01/04/2019 at 1:17 PM, zabz said:

@Rick Grimes, @TheGr33nMan Nice one lads. :hippy:

Rick. She's more stretchy mate. 

I had to supercrop her leading tops in early flower, and she's already back at the same level as her mum. 

Thanks for looking in

Of course it is, Sorry mate, I had a stoner moment. I was looking at the OGKZ pic despite it being clearly labelled:smokin:

If that Blue Fire mother continues to fill out like it has been it looks like you’ll end up with four branches of pure bud and a very decent yield. 

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rick Grimes said:

I had a stoner moment

Just a moment? :upside: It's the sober moments I worry about. :P

• Like 3

Blue Fire day 56

Well, I cocked this one up!

I started trying to sneak a bit of feed into her the past week. (1.5ml / l ) She did not like that one bit. 

The weight of the colas has split the manifold too. I strapped it up... time will tell.

With only a couple of weeks to go (on paper)  I'm going to start using the flush solution. Call it a day with her as such.

Still stinks of lemonade, and plenty of frosty bits.

large.@56tentnug.JPGlarge.@56flash.JPG

The B Fire cut and OGKZ are on 2.5 bloom, 1ml boost last week ( E.C. 1.2). Tiny bit of tip burn, so I'll keep them at that.

I only just noticed my temps were swinging quite a lot in this cold spell. 15 - 27! So another tube heater went in. Night time temps now 18c+ (could explain why I thought the original BFire was underfed :wallbash:

Fingers crossed 

large.5ca9c25cb9940_group21-56.JPG

Any thoughts on stripping those horrible fans off the B Fire to open up the cola below... Not sure If it'll do more harm than good?

As always, all advise is appreciated. 

:upside:  Zabz 

• Like 4

On 07/04/2019 at 2:34 PM, TheGr33nMan said:

i would leave her to do her thing.

Now I would disagree and do a slightly defoliation @zabz:yep:

Get that canopy opened up mate, worth a try ;)

This is the BF cutting your talking about mate?

On 07/04/2019 at 11:02 AM, zabz said:

With only a couple of weeks to go (on paper)  I'm going to start using the flush solution. Call it a day with her as such.

Still stinks of lemonade, and plenty of frosty bits.

By the sound of things I would start the flush buddy and get the Blue Fire down in around 10 day's time. She must have packed on that weight to break the manifold  :)

Get that flush going mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Blue Fire day 63

large.BFire@64.jpg

She seems to be enjoying the GA flush. into week 10 now, still throwing out a few new pistils

• Like 5

Blue Fire Chop Day

10 weeks on the nose

Well, she made it. :smokin:

I decided to take her down at 70days. about 10% amber. the rest mostly cloudy. 

In an ideal world I'd have let those lowers go another week, but my pet borg are back with a vengeance. wankas.:wanker:

I think she's done well considering.

She hasn't really had any feed since my week 5 fook up. Just a Charge and batmix topdress.

large.colaprechop.JPGlarge.colaprechopflash.JPG

She's down and hanging now. Stinking out my pad, but It's a very sweet smell. 

Blue Fire Cut + OGKZ

Photos from last week around day 30

large.OGKZ30.JPGlarge.bfire30.JPG

Doing their thing. No dramas. 

I'll get some full plant shots tonight

As always, thanks for watching

Zabz

Edited by zabz
  • Like 6

That's a shitter about the Borg @zabz have you got a plan of attack to get rid completely?

Other than that, there's not much to say but.. Great job man :yep:

• Like 2

@H + H2O Cheers mate. 

Those fooking Borg! 

I've been fighting these bastads for nearly a year now, they are the green ones, not red. So far I've tried neem, fumigation, parenthium powder, SMC, predator mites, even the NPK Plant wash.  all worked to some extent but the pred mites worked well (then all died) , NPK water seems to work very well as a spot treatment. 

Plan of attack : continue to spray infested areas until these 2 are done, then a full strip down and bleach the fook out of everything!

pain in the ass, as I have plants in the queue that are out growing my veg space. Might have to take cuts and send them into the great outdoors.

As it looks like I'm going to have to start from scratch, I might as well build a new grow room :yahoo: 

Any excuse.

• Like 3

On 22/04/2019 at 8:22 AM, zabz said:

Blue Fire Chop Day

10 weeks on the nose

Well, she made it. :smokin:

I decided to take her down at 70days. about 10% amber. the rest mostly cloudy. 

In an ideal world I'd have let those lowers go another week, but my pet borg are back with a vengeance. wankas.:wanker:

I think she's done well considering.

She hasn't really had any feed since my week 5 fook up. Just a Charge and batmix topdress.

large.colaprechop.JPGlarge.colaprechopflash.JPG

She's down and hanging now. Stinking out my pad, but It's a very sweet smell. 

Blue Fire Cut + OGKZ

Photos from last week around day 30

large.OGKZ30.JPGlarge.bfire30.JPG

Doing their thing. No dramas. 

I'll get some full plant shots tonight

As always, thanks for watching

Zabz

Get those top two photos in the best HSO pictures thread brother. That would be a great result without the bugs and feed problems so considering those issues they’re outstanding mate.

I’m scaling down my setup soon due to a few things going on at home so it’s great to see what you are achieving in these smaller tents brother.

• Like 6