Jibba jabba

@Jibba jabba Nice to read that all the main plants are now down, hanging and drying ;)

Would love to see a few pre harvest shots when you get the chance mate :yep:

Babies are looking not so small now buddy and very close to entering bloom :bong:

Thanks as always for the diary update brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

abies are looking not so small now buddy and very close to entering bloom :bong:

I am going to flip them this week hopefully if I get the time in my shed, the bloody Mrs has given me a fuck off list of shit jobs to do, spring cleaning she calls it, I think she’s a bit late, so I am gonna call it early summer tidy up.:hippy:

Jj.

• Like 1

Just now, Jibba jabba said:

so I am gonna call it early summer tidy up.:hippy:

Is that when you get all the items you can and cram them in the closest free space lol

That's my summer cleaning  :)

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

that when you get all the items you can and cram them in the closest free space

Almost but not quite, that sounds like the pre Christmas tidy to my ears,

it mainly envolves sorting out all the kids stuff that we have been hording all over the place, I vaguely recall a similar process from my childhood,

Bin the lot I say, 

thats why I have a list lol

Take care. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1

Alright there Uk420.

Right then I flipped them Saturday, so I am gonna call today day 2 of flower, hers a couple of pics,large.F1ADF6AB-5C00-40D4-9C1B-A96ADB8F3561.jpeglarge.F391E467-770C-4778-B56C-ADB279BE2851.jpeg

large.96C80342-69B8-42AD-8904-8E9FAB35EBE6.jpeg

The led is almost as high as it goes, for about 150 mm more if I need it, I hope not, hopefully I’ll pull it down a bit more just wanted to be careful the first week, I reckon there is plenty of room, but I am gonna try not to do any super cropping as they are easier to move about as they are, we’ll see how it goes.

All the girls are on plain council pop, every other day.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 7

On 20/05/2019 at 10:05 AM, Jibba jabba said:

All the girls are on plain council pop, every other day.

If not herd that saying in many years lol

What was the other one "corporation pop"?

On 20/05/2019 at 10:05 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Right then I flipped them Saturday, so I am gonna call today day 2 of flower, hers a couple of pics,

And the flower show begins ;)

With only 15cm of height left to raise the LED is going to be close but manageable  :yep:

The next 2 weeks are going to be interesting that's for sure  :bong:

Nice level canopy buddy, Let the stretch begin  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420.

So all the girls have been down for a bit now and I am getting around to trying them out.

Feeling like a kid in a sweetie shop with all this choice, so I decided to blindly pick a jar off the shelf( which is full of jars) and without knowing what it was, so I picked a jar, it looked like this,large.F40BE33C-C63F-4F7A-99C7-5A1298C730E3.jpeg

A bit of a manky trim job but I would rather keep them little bits of leaves on to smoke, every little counts, I gave it a spin,large.0B96F9EE-7267-4B6C-BAFE-18E2FEB2D1C4.jpeg

Then strapped one up,large.0195938A-DB7C-477E-9516-18739EB86B17.jpeg

As this  was the first tester spliff I decided to not smoke all day until 4:20 yesterday, so here goes, first impressions of the taste was a bit overwhelmingly Og,when I inhaled i had a dryness within my mouth/throat, and a sweet very complex taste profile, there is a lot in this one, I am getting a dry sourness on the in, slightly creamy taste left in my mouth, then on the exhale a mild purple funky ness which is shadowed with the overwhelming dank ness from the og, (I reckon)  

It took me nearly half an hour and another cup of coffee to finish it off, which I finally managed to achieve, I didn’t really notice in the moment but when I went indoors my Mrs said something to me( probably something like you fucking stink) I tried to reply but I couldn’t talk properly, it appeared that I had lost the ability to use my throat, after a nice rehydration session and some rum and raisin ice cream I was ready for jibba number two, which I do remember smoking, vaguely, and that’s it, I woke up a couple of hours later on the sofa with the tele off, apparently she tried to wake me.

So what strain was it I can hear you at the back shouting, well it was Ogkz, another top shelf plant brought to us from Hso, Great work guys.

Take it easy Jj:skin_up:

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there Uk420.

So all the girls have been down for a bit now and I am getting around to trying them out.

Feeling like a kid in a sweetie shop with all this choice, so I decided to blindly pick a jar off the shelf( which is full of jars) and without knowing what it was, so I picked a jar, it looked like this,large.F40BE33C-C63F-4F7A-99C7-5A1298C730E3.jpeg

A bit of a manky trim job but I would rather keep them little bits of leaves on to smoke, every little counts, I gave it a spin,large.0B96F9EE-7267-4B6C-BAFE-18E2FEB2D1C4.jpeg

Then strapped one up,large.0195938A-DB7C-477E-9516-18739EB86B17.jpeg

As this  was the first tester spliff I decided to not smoke all day until 4:20 yesterday, so here goes, first impressions of the taste was a bit overwhelmingly Og,when I inhaled i had a dryness within my mouth/throat, and a sweet very complex taste profile, there is a lot in this one, I am getting a dry sourness on the in, slightly creamy taste left in my mouth, then on the exhale a mild purple funky ness which is shadowed with the overwhelming dank ness from the og, (I reckon)  

It took me nearly half an hour and another cup of coffee to finish it off, which I finally managed to achieve, I didn’t really notice in the moment but when I went indoors my Mrs said something to me( probably something like you fucking stink) I tried to reply but I couldn’t talk properly, it appeared that I had lost the ability to use my throat, after a nice rehydration session and some rum and raisin ice cream I was ready for jibba number two, which I do remember smoking, vaguely, and that’s it, I woke up a couple of hours later on the sofa with the tele off, apparently she tried to wake me.

So what strain was it I can hear you at the back shouting, well it was Ogkz, another top shelf plant brought to us from Hso, Great work guys.

Take it easy Jj:skin_up:

Tasty looking dry bud pics brother.

The smoke report made me laugh, a few things in there most of us can relate to only too well.

I’ll be interested in what you make of the sugar breath for a comparison. 

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

’ll be interested in what you make of the sugar breath for a comparison. 

I’ll be on that a bit later today :skin_up:

Ill try and get a report up later,or Tomorrow,

Cheers Rick,

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

I am getting a dry sourness on the in, slightly creamy taste left in my mouth, then on the exhale a mild purple funky ness which is shadowed with the overwhelming dank ness from the og, (I reckon)

sounds devine jj great work with the ogzk, nice smoke report love the fornat more personal less technical. hope you survive the mrs, you havealot of testing still to do lol

sam

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, samhigh said:

you havealot of testing still to do lol

Cheers Sam, yeah plenty to try around here at the moment, really spoilt for choice, I had a little go of the Sugar Breath about an hour ago, first impressions are good :smokin:

• Like 3

Alright there Uk420.

Right then I have had a reasonable go of the Sugar Breath now and what can I say, well I’ll start off with a picture of a bud, large.73E9E22F-87CF-4866-A53A-1BD37BC735B2.jpeg

As usual a bit of a moody trim, but with the frost that this girl had was far to much to trim off the lot, so a moody trim she had.

If I had to compare the taste of the weed I would say it is a mix of the fuley diesel from the off but with a fruity sweet lingering taste, not for the light hearted, there is a lot of THC in this I can really feel it in the high which lasts for a while not the most intense high but very clear and concise, you definitely know that you have smoked it, tho not quite as heavy a stone as say Gorilla but a pretty motivational smoke, well for me anyway.

Very dense buds, also which is great, almost a dense as the black Dog I grew a while ago.

With the little bit of trim I did get I did a small bho run, probably for a few grams of honey, I’ll get a pic once I have finished the purge,

• Like 7

Cracking diary mate. Congrats on a good harvest.   You have some nice strains to get through now to :hippy:

Your smoke report had me laughing so much.  Keep doing them when you can.

Have a good bank holiday weekend

BB

:yinyang:

• Like 3

A really nice harvest by the looks of it. Nice smoke reports and photos to boot.

Can't wait to get tasting some of this when mines on the go.

Veg plants banging on and looks like another full grow space of smelly plants.

Toke...

• Like 3