Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

On 10/25/2018 at 2:51 PM, Gojitangie said:

Came across this and sounded like a close fit to your brief;)

For this strain i took my most Hazy strain Nevil the G (Nevil Haze Mango Mr Nice seeds x G13 Haze male (Soma's Cut) that is very frankinscence smelling and tasting and have slapped her with that earthy diesel to create 1 old school Dutch treat. You miss that spicy frankinscence Dutch look no further she will please any Haze head.

This strain is very stretchy so it needs to be put into flower early if you got height issues but enjoys all types of training.

Not for lightweights this strain showing 90% sativa highs freaking out you lightweights not used to that classic Dutch.

• Genetics: Nevil Haze Mango Mr Nice seeds x G13 Haze male (Soma's Cut)
  • Flowering Times: 8-10 Weeks

What strain is this then dude? Does sound nice...

• Like 1

I don't often run sativas, but ran some Dream Berry for Female seeds recently. There is some heavily sativa leaning phenos in there.

large.20181007_162328.jpglarge.DSCF3608.JPGlarge.20181007_161717.jpg

Mad Elf:bong:

• Like 17

23 hours ago, Gojitangie said:

@Amanajakou

Its Dutchie Jones by Connoisseur Genetics - Fem.

Nice, was after fem seeds in the first place, but it seems harder to find that special haze magic in fem form, especially frankincensey herbiness. But, will look into this strain, cheers man. 

• Like 1

Just heard jj from top dawg say on the adam dunn show he got some uptown haze. Interesting to see if he brings some hybrids out in the future. 

• Like 2

On 11/5/2018 at 0:15 AM, Welsh Tom said:

Just heard jj from top dawg say on the adam dunn show he got some uptown haze. Interesting to see if he brings some hybrids out in the future. 

Hope so. Well intrigued by this legendary uptown haze, wish I'd had a chance to sample it back in the day. I did have the most frankincensy weed I've ever had around 2003, but who knows what that was. It stood out like a sore thumb from all the white widow, ak 47, white shark, white russian, sweet tooth etc etc going around at the time, and I'd bet it was a haze of some sort. Was def a sativa, me and a friend would stay up all night making music on it, buzzin'. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Jack's Cleaner 2 by TGA/Subcool (RIP)

Frankincense / Palo Santo wood / lemon biscotti pheno. Devine terp profile and unbelievably smooth. Ready at 63 days. 

Clear, up high with trippy visual and auditory effect. Zero anxiety. First sample evoked tears of joy as I looked at everything with a childlike wonder. 

I will be keeping her :) 

large.01---jc2-3.jpg

large.5e5e7bb1ee10a_jc23buds-2.jpg

• Like 14

3 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

Jack's Cleaner 2 by TGA/Subcool (RIP)

Frankincense / Palo Santo wood / lemon biscotti pheno. Devine terp profile and unbelievably smooth. Ready at 63 days. 

Clear, up high with trippy visual and auditory effect. Zero anxiety. First sample evoked tears of joy as I looked at everything with a childlike wonder. 

I will be keeping her :) 

aww mate I'm soo glad you enjoyed her...im always a bit cautious about strain recommendations as everyone's perceptions s are different but what a buzz hearing how much you enjoyed the stain.

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 4

@stu sleeper 20vt

I've been trying to wait until all the phenos have had a good cure and write a proper smoke report, but it's impossible to hold off when it already smells this good. This was the runt and my fav - the frankincense was there from mid veg. Never tried anything quite like it, plus the high is everything I'd hoped for. 

It might not be my only keeper of the geno - #1 is a ridiculous lemon sherbet heavy sat leaner which I couldn't imagine throwing away. #3 I haven't tried yet, a strong camphor and pepper vibe to it... maybe the JH showing through. I'd happily hunt through another pack of these just to see what comes up. 

Many thanks for the recommendation, it was a good one for sure :yep: Just gutted I can't share any with you!

• Like 7