Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

1 hour ago, Hombre del Monte said:

This year I've got an Original Haze (Sam Skunkman) repro

Is that the AG reproduction bud?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

Oldtimers Repro of Mango x Haze by Derg Corra Collective?

Dang I wish I'd spotted that, Derg do some brilliant work. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Is that the AG reproduction bud?

No it was  chap called flower power (was Star crash). He's a legal grower of some repute over the pond. If you ever visit the international magazine site, look him up.

• Like 1

On 10.8.2022 at 9:46 AM, catweazle1 said:

I have some Amnesia Hypro '98 seeds, which apparently are incense-smelling. I got them from RSC/Kwik Seeds.

The Sandalwood/ Incense Amnesia was some heavy stuff. I remember not being able to enjoy it without some nepalese hash. Way too racy for me.

• Like 2

On 16/10/2018 at 1:59 PM, catfish said:

the ojd is a cut of sssdh super silver sour diesel haze .......phew .

a cross of a 90 day ssh cut with rezdogs sour diesel male.

if you like pokey sats try oldtimes all i can say is in over 8 years pure toking she is the only one that has really given me the

fear ,and i really like racy sats .

Me and a mate have been trying some Conniouseur Genetics lines this year (pretty much all got either silver or nevilles haze genetics in) which are from the same guy who made that sssdh I think? 

• Like 1

On 12/08/2022 at 3:35 PM, Amanojaku said:

Me and a mate have been trying some Conniouseur Genetics lines this year (pretty much all got either silver or nevilles haze genetics in) which are from the same guy who made that sssdh I think? 

Yep OJD, top man and super helpful. 

• Like 6

That's it isnt it,  it makes a  massive difference being personable doesnt it,  it costs nowt to be nice/helpful/polite  does it, I'm gonna make sure breeders have good morals/customer service and  be very selective about who gets my hard earned even more than ever going forward.

:yinyang:

• Like 16

Remember sharing a spliff of Amnesia in the old Barneys breakfast bar, back when they’d squeeze you in anywhere they had space. Usually next to other random tourists. They used a colour coding on their weed identify the potency - red being the Amnesia and most potent on the menu.

Started off fine chatting away to the American guy next to me lol then about a quarter of the way down the spliff I suddenly felt a snail inside a shell, overly aware of everything going on around me lol made a sharp exit after breakfast out to the street, by that point tears were pouring down my face laughing thinking WTF!! 

I’ve never seen another bit of Amnesia like it, but it definitely had the take you on a journey thing you’d expect from any decent haze.

I feel it’s exactly that which is missing from weed today. The surreal, where is this going now type feeling. Not the best for anxiety, but that’s not really the point.

• Like 5

I only grow outdoors so im limited with long flower hazes unless its light dep but for a generic breeder .... i love Sweet Seeds Amnesia Haze :yep:

Its got the full on incense taste , a bit of spice and sweetness  ,  effect aint half bad either !      For a cheap pack of seeds they are well worth a run.    

Not suggesting they are in the same league of some of the exotics but i thought very good value for money.   

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2022 at 9:59 AM, MindSoup said:

Dang I wish I'd spotted that, Derg do some brilliant work. 

Sorry I thought I'd replied dude! Yeah tell me about it, gutted I missed it! Let me know if you hear anything would you please and I'll do the same for you! 

On 10/08/2022 at 10:04 AM, Hombre del Monte said:

No it was  chap called flower power (was Star crash). He's a legal grower of some repute over the pond. If you ever visit the international magazine site, look him up.

Just a heads up, I bought some of the Hypro Haze 13 by FlowerPower Seedbank and it was showing male and female preflowers, first time I'd seen that so I binned them all, as the breeder was unknown to me too. Bit gutted though because I was really looking forward to her and had months invested in veg. Thanks for the info on his name/handle. 

• Like 1

@DrGreenThumb, That's interesting what you say about Flowerpower seedbank. I don't think that Flowerpower and Flowerpower seedbank are the same. The Flowerpower that I know is not a breeder or seller of seeds. He accidentally did an open pollination of Some Original Haze he was working with and just sent out the resulting seeds as gifts. Certainly none of the strains offered by the seedbank are in his current list of grows. He has only been using the name Flowerpower since around Christmas; Prior to that he was called Starcrash. Reading what little I can find about Flowerpower seedbank they refer to themselves a "We" and the flowerpower that I know is a dude on his own growing for the connoisseur market in NY.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hombre del Monte said:

@DrGreenThumb, That's interesting what you say about Flowerpower seedbank. I don't think that Flowerpower and Flowerpower seedbank are the same. The Flowerpower that I know is not a breeder or seller of seeds. He accidentally did an open pollination of Some Original Haze he was working with and just sent out the resulting seeds as gifts. Certainly none of the strains offered by the seedbank are in his current list of grows. He has only been using the name Flowerpower since around Christmas; Prior to that he was called Starcrash. Reading what little I can find about Flowerpower seedbank they refer to themselves a "We" and the flowerpower that I know is a dude on his own growing for the connoisseur market in NY.

Apologies dude, thanks for the clarification! Just a coincidence eh! All the best man! 

• Like 1

Just now, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

Apologies dude, thanks for the clarification! Just a coincidence eh! All the best man! 

No worries dude. Damn shame you wasted all that veg time though. So far the 4 females that I grew seem stable, as does the one male I have i a pot; Long time to go though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hombre del Monte said:

No worries dude. Damn shame you wasted all that veg time though. So far the 4 females that I grew seem stable, as does the one male I have i a pot; Long time to go though.

Nice one and that Malawi Haze too man! I just finished Aces Kali China Haze, got a tutti fruity type pheno out of it, can't wait to grow her again! I fancy the Purple Haze 23 A5 by Ace seeds too, got to be fire hasn't it! So many strains, no enough money!  :P

Good luck with the O-Haze, cant wait to see how they turn out! I'm going to subbie to 420 and start posting a few more dairys up of hazes, makes posting pictures easier! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

Nice one and that Malawi Haze too man! I just finished Aces Kali China Haze, got a tutti fruity type pheno out of it, can't wait to grow her again! I fancy the Purple Haze 23 A5 by Ace seeds too, got to be fire hasn't it! So many strains, no enough money!  :P

Good luck with the O-Haze, cant wait to see how they turn out! I'm going to subbie to 420 and start posting a few more dairys up of hazes, makes posting pictures easier! 

Thanks mate. I've bee growing Ace's stuff almost exclusively for a few years now. Best seedbank that I've used in 35yrs of growing weed. Dubi really is the Man! personal service of the highest order!

Saying that, this year i was gifted quite a few seeds by Tangwena (The Cob Master himself), some of his own work and some that came directly from Mad Mac, plus the one's I was gifted by Flowerpower. There's so many Ace's I want to do, but still have another 6 varieties that I have to try first. The most I can get away with is 5 plants in my garden.

Saludos

• Like 2