Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

How much did they stretch bro?They look very uniform for a haze grow!

Any early smells?Most of the incensey plants I've had didn't really smell of it until it was burned,they had cedar,pine,sandalwoood hazey smells from dried buds

• Like 3

10 hours ago, j.a.g said:

How much did they stretch bro?They look very uniform for a haze grow!

Any early smells?Most of the incensey plants I've had didn't really smell of it until it was burned,they had cedar,pine,sandalwoood hazey smells from dried buds

Hi mate they stretched x4 they were flipped at a foot tall and are now around 4 feet now maybe a little taller but have been bent over a bit.

The over all grow room odours are over ripe fruits with a nuance of NL in the background, like you say incense usually shows in the burn. :skin_up:

Group shot at 50 days.:yep:

large.DSC00067.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this has already been said, forgive me if it has, but Ace Seeds do a "Haze X Kali China" which claims to have incensey and Haze aromas. I think I'll pick up a few packs of these in the near future.

• Like 5

A little close up of one of the bandaid a5s at 63 days, this girl has a very nice soapy smell going on.:skin_up:

large.103943462_256798535592344_8090443669301513668_n.jpg

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

You guys are way deeper down the haze rabbit hole then me (I'm jealous! Just don't have the space for regs, or a mother, or access to good cuttings) but I bunged a sensi seeds silver haze in few months back, and vegged her outside alongside some lemon haze autos (that are nearly finished out there now). The silver I've brought back in the tent and trained, de-foliated a bit. She was topped twice outside.

Anyone run sensi silver before? I do get that frankincense smell fairly often on the burn from silver haze I get off the street, so thought these were worth a shot. She's looking nice at the moment. Usually I'd cram 3 plants into this little tent, but she's got it all to herself at the moment. If it's nice I'll grow two more in here in the run up to chrimbo. She should be done early/mid Nov. 

Here's a few yellowy HPS shots (prob getting on the LED with UV train soon):

large.IMG_3720.jpglarge.IMG_3719.jpglarge.IMG_3718.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 year later...
On 12/09/2020 at 8:49 PM, Amanojaku said:

You guys are way deeper down the haze rabbit hole then me (I'm jealous! Just don't have the space for regs, or a mother, or access to good cuttings) but I bunged a sensi seeds silver haze in few months back, and vegged her outside alongside some lemon haze autos (that are nearly finished out there now). The silver I've brought back in the tent and trained, de-foliated a bit. She was topped twice outside.

Anyone run sensi silver before? I do get that frankincense smell fairly often on the burn from silver haze I get off the street, so thought these were worth a shot. She's looking nice at the moment. Usually I'd cram 3 plants into this little tent, but she's got it all to herself at the moment. If it's nice I'll grow two more in here in the run up to chrimbo. She should be done early/mid Nov. 

Here's a few yellowy HPS shots (prob getting on the LED with UV train soon):

large.IMG_3720.jpglarge.IMG_3719.jpglarge.IMG_3718.jpg

It was pants haha. 

I'm looking at some of the connoisseur lines for my next run. They look amazing for haze heads. Maybe Silver Nevill Jones. Anyone got any experience with this seed bank (I presume so)? 

Ssh bx1s as well as some other goodies are cooking as we speak. 

Fems wil be a few months yet 

Edit.

Just an FYI to everyone. There's gonna be some serious work going into hazes this year and a few drops, particularly on the incense side using some unreal heavyweight genetics that I'm keeping hush hush for now.

Hold onto your asses folks, can't say too much yet but yea...... lol

It will be worth waiting for, your gonna need this in your life 

More frankincense than baby jesus 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Great, this is what i want for later on in the year.... Only subbie seeds this year with the exception of chem4 which i have on the go now with some animal biccies... :yinyang:

• Like 4

On 1/16/2022 at 6:34 AM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Fems wil be a few months yet 

Edit.

Just an FYI to everyone. There's gonna be some serious work going into hazes this year and a few drops, particularly on the incense side using some unreal heavyweight genetics that I'm keeping hush hush for now.

Hold onto your asses folks, can't say too much yet but yea...... lol

It will be worth waiting for, your gonna need this in your life 

More frankincense than baby jesus 

I've just done my load 

• Like 4

On 1/15/2022 at 10:39 AM, Amanojaku said:

I'm looking at some of the connoisseur lines for my next run. They look amazing for haze heads. Maybe Silver Nevill Jones. Anyone got any experience with this seed bank (I presume so)? 

He had a strain called north London church which sounds just what youre looking for.

Contact him.direct via his site mate he will do all.he can to accomodate you

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

He had a strain called north London church which sounds just what youre looking for.

Contact him.direct via his site mate he will do all.he can to accomodate you

Nice one mate, yeah I've emailed him already to see what's what. Intrigued to see if my quest for churchy hazes in fem seed form has born fruit!

14 hours ago, Amanojaku said:

north London church

think this was a clone only ssh cross that he then made into a seed line:unsure: