Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

actually they’re not the thai lol sorry 

these are still from skunky sam but are just Haze, so not sure what Haze he used on these, Im on s bit of a Hawaiian hunt so the idea of a Haze and an Hawaiian with the skunk.. MauiWowie? anyone :stoned: 

heres what the t-haze looks like.. bit different to the other pack twigs lol 

large.4EFF6FAB-8425-4C1D-A61E-05D6FAD0B80F.jpeg

Edited by twigs
stick pick in
  • Like 4

guess it’s one of the original haze’s (A or C?) after a bit of a read :stoned:

like to know what Hawaiian was used..

smoke time :skin_up:

No haze A or C in those Twigs.The mother of those seeds is a thai/haze with a skunk dad.No one knows what the plants SamS used to make his lines are as haven't been any pics of anything he holds posted.His Thunk is a good'un though,i had a great pheno that smelled of sweet raspberries and geranium that I sorely miss.

• Like 4

On 28/04/2020 at 5:16 PM, j.a.g said:

No haze A or C in those Twigs.

Im high and confused now lol  

do both packs use thai.?

I thought they was different?

cheers dudes

• Like 1

Sorry for the confusion Twigs,didn't see your other posts with the haze/sk1Xhawaiian indica!Good luck with them,i've had some great plants over the years from SamS seeds.

On the topic of frankincense in haze hybrids,i found a girl in a couple of packs of Brightside cheese X Chemdog haze that reeked of it.Smell and taste were so strong that I could barely take a pull on a joint without coughing a lung up

• Like 2

On 20/03/2020 at 11:54 PM, Dr feelgood said:

large.90088779_1173902749621996_1362839519772834458_n(1).jpg

I bit the bullet today and ordered these, thanks again for the heads up. Hoping for a nice incensy pheno, if I'm real lucky.

Picked my self up a few Dr Grinspoons too, just always wanted to grow it and the Corona lockdown seems a fitting time to do so. I'm scared of what the yield might be though lol

I'm in for a real fuckin treat! I'll be as high as a giraffes pussy :smokin:

• Like 10

Dr grinspoon, higher than a high thing up high

Awesome. Like a light dose of shrooms, floating on thin air. If anyone's seen south park where Mr mackay gets high and his head is a balloon floating round........this is Dr grjnspoon

@Dr feelgood got some of those ot1 haze X Afghan coming. Will be taking these to f2. I feel it's only right that the ot haze line keeps going so will be selecting accordingly. 

Can't wait. Fill my jars this run and then the waiting game......to be continued

• Like 11

I just got my hands on a pack of the ot1 haze x afghan too, looking forward to these.  I also have a dr grinspoon a few weeks from seed but at just a few weeks old i can tell it's not going to like the small flower space i have to offer. It's a case off either crop it to buggery or let it live its days out in the garden in between the sweet peas and cucumbers

• Like 6

12 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Dr grinspoon, higher than a high thing up high

Awesome. Like a light dose of shrooms, floating on thin air. If anyone's seen south park where Mr mackay gets high and his head is a balloon floating round........this is Dr grjnspoon

@Dr feelgood got some of those ot1 haze X Afghan coming. Will be taking these to f2. I feel it's only right that the ot haze line keeps going so will be selecting accordingly. 

Can't wait. Fill my jars this run and then the waiting game......to be continued

12 hours ago, highcontrast said:

I just got my hands on a pack of the ot1 haze x afghan too, looking forward to these.  I also have a dr grinspoon a few weeks from seed but at just a few weeks old i can tell it's not going to like the small flower space i have to offer. It's a case off either crop it to buggery or let it live its days out in the garden in between the sweet peas and cucumbers

Good luck with the ot1 x affie guys,:lucky: not tried the grinspoon but its been on the radar for a while.

The other subbies i sent joolz,  the nevs haze cross  3 indicas used a nevs haze mother that would grow like the grinspoon she had same vine like growth with large bracts.:yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 5

Dam I'm gonna have to grab them before its too late ( like the super silver pyscosister :()

Nevs haze was the only memorable weed from a trip to amsterdam recently, smoked a little one skin banger on the way to a restaurant and by the time the menu was passed to me I was a complete gibbering mess lol

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/05/2020 at 4:41 AM, SolomonBruceman said:

I bit the bullet today and ordered these, thanks again for the heads up. Hoping for a nice incensy pheno, if I'm real lucky.

Picked my self up a few Dr Grinspoons too, just always wanted to grow it and the Corona lockdown seems a fitting time to do so. I'm scared of what the yield might be though lol

I'm in for a real fuckin treat! I'll be as high as a giraffes pussy :smokin:

A few pics from the bandaids, flowers are forming well for week 5  maybe only 9 or ten weeks to go. lollarge.DSC00011.JPGlollarge.DSC00013.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 15

• 2 weeks later...