Karma strains

On 30/08/2024 at 22:57, Herbal Kint said:

I just looked at biker kush at karmas site and it does not say how many seeds there is in pack or am tarded?

@KC that mop looks serious ,how the flave? Whats the top pick from karma in general?

I once contacted Karma on a forum cos I got 11 seeds in a pack that should've been 12. I had my reasons at the time but sounds trivial af now haha

They replied "you'll still find something nice" haha I was put in my place

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Herbal Kint Yes it should be 12.

I got 18 Headbanger seeds though and 14 Zowahh so I think I got your extra seed!

His fems are 6 packs and regs 12 generally speaking

• Like 1

I flipped to 12/12 yesterday and will get some pics up soon. This round I’ve got 8 pinky zowahh (6 pack) and 12 sour D bx2 on the Karma side of the room and on the other 5 white runtz bx f2 and  9 grape ape x gushers both by Tiki Madman.  So looking forward to the Xmas smokes this year 🙂🥷

• WOW 1

Can anyone recommend a good gassy/indica ? I like the look of zowahh cannot find it anywhere tho . Attitude will notify once back in stock. 

tia

On 24/09/2024 at 18:55, Phenohead11 said:

Can anyone recommend a good gassy/indica ? I like the look of zowahh cannot find it anywhere tho . Attitude will notify once back in stock. 

tia

Zowahh is hard to get a hold of I wouldn;t plan a grow with it until you have a pack as its so tricky to get one.

Something like Mop Chopper maybe if you want fems - if you are happy with regs there are more options. Anything with Biker Kush should see you right.

I've had mould issues with the BlackBeard so probably won't run that one again.

• Like 2

Ah fair enough hopefully will be in stock soon. I will have a look at the biker kush x's then 👍🏻