Boomslang's Dinaf diarie

Boomslang

Excellent work @Boomslangsome proper donkey sized colas on those WWA... Congrats dude! Interested to see how the outside drying works out for you... :yep:

• Like 4

On 7/16/2018 at 9:27 PM, MacGanja said:

Excellent work @Boomslangsome proper donkey sized colas on those WWA... Congrats dude! Interested to see how the outside drying works out for you... :yep:

Thanks mate... I took them in today and I reckon they could have done with another week under the brolly. I hadn't had time to trim them so they all got a bit stuck together and trimming was a bit of ball ache with a finished result quite mediocre. But hey, happy to have them back home... Now they're drying in the shed and will be monitored by a good mate of mine. 

@beezee's cross made under the brolly today... They'll have a couple of weeks drying before they get jarred. I won't be able to do it so will leave that in the capable hands of @inaction man (who can't get onto the site cos of parental control of his internet... not for him obviously, for his kido lol)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on a successful harvest my friend. Both the auto white widow xxl looked fantastic and should now be dry and curing :yep: or consumed lol

She's a solid auto and performs really well in the great outdoors. Yours were no exception and looked spot on at harvest. Maybe 3-5 more days but this would not effect end yield just high :yep:

Any idea on what sort of weight you got from these brother and I must say a very creative use of your uncles old fishing umbrella  ;)

Got to be creative when outdoor farming and use what's on hand :yep:

Enjoy that dank and frosty end product mate and I'll keep dropping in to see how the blue hash fairs. So far looking great :)

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 4:18 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Congratulations on a successful harvest my friend. Both the auto white widow xxl looked fantastic and should now be dry and curing :yep: or consumed lol

She's a solid auto and performs really well in the great outdoors. Yours were no exception and looked spot on at harvest. Maybe 3-5 more days but this would not effect end yield just high :yep:

Any idea on what sort of weight you got from these brother and I must say a very creative use of your uncles old fishing umbrella  ;)

Enjoy that dank and frosty end product mate and I'll keep dropping in to see how the blue hash fairs. So far looking great :)

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks mate, they were both mould free and smelt lush. The brolly idea ain't a bad one... However when I took them home before leaving on holiday they were not dry enough and so sticky that the final product doesn't look as nice as what it should. Was a bit of a ball ache to trip when it should have been a breeze! 

I'll through a smoke report soon and let you know of yield when I can... Not always easy with the mrs and the kids around a lot during the school holidays. 

• Like 3

The blue Hash is looking very healthy and has grown quite a bit since I left 3 weeks ago. Still time for her to vege out more. I have ran out of green tape so as soon as I can she'll be trained further as it's all a bit tight in that cage at the moment. Very happy with her so far. :yep:

large.5b73bea039bcb_BH148.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

As @beezee said nice looking blue hash bush :yep:

She's going to be entering the flower stage very soon, if not already. Then the fun can begin ;)

Definitely going to be a big girl in full bloom. Can't wait :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate, I'll drop back in the next :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Hey chaps, blue hash is looking lovely. Not quite ready for flower and still stretching, so to punish her I stripped her off of her fat leaves and lower branches and tide her down like I meant it. She got it good! 

large.5b8323998e4fb_BlueHash258.jpglarge.5b83239ed9aae_BlueHashLeaf.jpg

Let the sun shine in!

large.5b8323a4d6c54_BlueHashLST.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Went down to check my girls a couple of days ago. Start flowering on the 28th of August. All looking spot on so far. Although there is no apparent deficiencies I've sprinkled a tiny bit of FBB fo the next rain to disperse to the roots, just in case.

large.5b944ee2108bf_BlueHash69.jpglarge.5b944ee515ff6_BlueHashbud69.jpglarge.5b944edc8993a_BlueHash69top.jpg

• Like 6

Beautiful looking outdoor plants my friend and great to see you back posting more active  ;)

Well into bloom now, let's see what they can do :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update brother, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark

On 8/1/2018 at 4:18 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

All the best 

Mark..

I got 2 ounces out of the 2. So very happy with that averaging to 1 oz per plant. They are still curing in the jar. They are both mixed in one jar but the distinctive smell of the lemony one makes it easy to identify. Will back for a smoke report and a picture of the buds when I can. :yep:

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 2

It's come to that time - the smoke report. :skin_up:

Featuring

White widow XXl lemonchelo pheno

Pictures coming soon

Single skin with a bit of tobacco. :toot:Apologies to the purists out there, I should've vaped it... I'm still a bit too old school maybe and enjoy a spliff once in a while. 

Well, pretty baked I must admit.

The aspect is quite fluffy and voluminous it feels quite light so it has quite a spongy feel. It's easy to brake off and done, no need to crumble, the calyx is so large, yet hollow, it's calyxes butted against each other on the Rizzla. 

The smell is sweet, strong and a lot of limonene turps present in there (My sense of smell is not as fine as it once was since I was jumped on by some lads in Bristol after a night out a decade ago :bangin: :rofl: ). There could well be a lot more nuances that I can't capture . 

Smoke is really smooth. It's been jarred for 1 month and a half, roughly, so not the longest of cures. The lemon flavour is still there but then I get a quite perfumed aroma on the exhale which is very pleasant. 

Effects are like a good hybrid - you can function just about ok with a definite sativa effect, just a lot slower, but then the relax factor is also at play, hence the slowness I guess :mashed:.

It's taking me ages to write this :wassnnme:

Edit: It's been an hour since I've had me spliff in the garden, and I can feel the effect is slowly creeping away leaving you relaxed and chilled and more on it. So doesn't seem to be long lasting, which can be a total bonus depending on your situation. 

Eyes are a bit red and shiny, which I was expecting with the Brazilian origins. Had some "preta" in Rio and you need eye drops to avoid getting busted - thank fuck for Colirio, strongly recommend against red eyes. 

So there you have it. I'm no expert and my report is somewhat less explanatory than I wish. All round nice smoke, no paranoia, fairly uplifted, and chilled - shivers - hell the nights are cold around these parts I don't know about where you are, but autumn is well upon us and can feel the log burner getting into action very soon... Best time of year too for second harvest!!

One more to go with the BLUE HASH.

There's been some cracking grows this year form the small amount I have seen - been so busy and not had much time to check all the grows for this comp, but will try in the coming weeks, should be exciting. And with the summer we've had the Autos really are shining for me and banging with the quality. I will certainly have plans for next year :ninja:. Nice work Dinafem!

:hippy:

large.5b46f666ee3b3_WWXXL117lemoncu.jpglarge.5b46f66c19be5_WWXXL117lemon.jpglarge.5b3eb06c81281_WWxxl2306.jpg

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 8

Liking the look of that Blue Hash mate! You're having a good season! :yep:

And the growth structure of your WW XXL is pretty much identical to mine. It seems to be quite a stable, uniform strain. 

Keep it up the good work! I'll be staying posted... :bong:

• Like 2

On 9/14/2018 at 0:26 PM, beezee said:

You done alright with that WWa xxl mate.

How did it compare to the my hack in looks and bud structure, just out of interest? 

Bud structure, yours are more compact and denser. Great mould resistance on both, which is an indication of good genetics for outdoors. 

The plants have a similar structure but the WWxxls were taller and looked fatter maybe because was a bit more leafy. 

large.5b9e58078b16a_WWxxl*CM.jpg

• Like 6