lemons and berries

vince noir rock n roll star

the cream caramels are speeding up and frosting nicely ..the black jack though seems somewhat lacklustre at the moment ..wont be long and she will explode though so all good

large.101_4193.JPGlarge.101_4192.JPGlarge.101_4191.JPGlarge.101_4189.JPG

• Like 6

looking sweet vince

the resins going into overdrive in your last pic. :hippy:

ive got 4 lemon kush and 2 indigo berry seeds in my tent. about the same size as your seeds mate

all the best with them. 

• Like 2

ta aj

large.101_4215.JPGlarge.101_4214.JPGlarge.101_4210.JPGlarge.101_4208.JPGlarge.101_4205.JPGlarge.101_4204.JPG

im not putting up with leggy seedlings this time so ive pinned down two lemon kushes one indigo berry and ive popped in two of my ogkush x og kush crosses to compare ..not long for the double headed cream caramel ..i might reveg it but doubt it as ive got the other cream caramel fv in the reveg tent right now ..the black jack is starting to do its thing ..fatten and frost up ..all good so far ..maxicrop seaweed with tommy food is working nicely ..

• Like 4

not too much longer jaypp but ive only gone and started some indigo berry and lemon kush again ...cant help myself .

large.RSCN0538.JPG

• Like 2

two lemon kushes and one indigo berry up against my og cross ..you can see how ive basically twisted the stem round and pegged it back to the soil to counteract leggy stems .

large.DSCN0014.JPGlarge.DSCN0025.JPG

• Like 3

ladies and gentlemen -----the twisty club

2 lemon kush

1 indigo berry

2 of my og crosses .

large.101_4236.JPGlarge.101_4234.JPG

• Like 1

all the curly wurlies are doing rather well ..i may even pot them on ..but i was going to leave them be in the small half litre pots and just let them root through to another pot underneath ..not sure yet ..probably a repot is in order .

large.DSCN0078.JPGlarge.DSCN0077.JPGlarge.DSCN0076.JPGlarge.DSCN0075.JPGlarge.DSCN0074.JPG

• Like 2

stretch and preflower all present and correct sir ..

2 lemons one indigo all twisted .

large.101_4251.JPGlarge.101_4247.JPGlarge.101_4248.JPGlarge.101_4249.JPG

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 2

all of the twisties have no been repotted ..so far the indigo is more vigorous than the lemons ..but i cannot complain at them either ..healthy but a very stretchy plant ,im glad i twisted the stems the way i did to restrict the height .

large.lemonkush.JPGlarge.DSCN0100.JPGlarge.DSCN0099.JPGlarge.DSCN0098.JPGlarge.DSCN0097.JPGlarge.DSCN0096.JPGlarge.59f4790d25d87_lemonkush.JPGlarge.DSCN0117.JPGlarge.DSCN0124.JPG

my dove ..he watches ..he waits ...sooon ..

• Like 2