Dinafem OG Kush

jadenugs

Cheers lads :)

@Dinafem-Mark

"This must have taken some time to compile"

I took notes without interference from drink and other strains. Was dying for a can after 2 hours lol

@Fragg

Thanks a lot dude, yeah she's tasty, maybe more complex than I can describe but the lemon stood out to me ;)

Good to hear you've got more on the go for crimbo.

I normally fill the bowl halfway but I wanted a full on effect with this so I could see how long it lasts without another hit. 11 o clock seems a good start with any strain. Any lower and you might get more taste but doesn't produce much visible vape. I too crank it up after the initial taste to make sure I get it all and some decent clouds lol

The biggest ball ache with the evo is the thick kettle flex I reckon. Makes it more awkward to keep it stable on the table and there's always that worry of knocking it over. So the glass always sits seperate until she's warmed up. The basket doesn't go in until the green light is on, then basket in and glass on :yahoo:

@botanics

Cheers mucker, got a bit less than half left, not quite the fiend you are and still got part jars of a few strains. So all is good at the moment :)

Thankyou all and anyone else that followed the diary.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...