PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

I hope you enjoyed your family holiday @panik and your batteries are recharged. The seeds I made with your tester seeds are very vigorous and solid genetics for our crappy UK 🇬🇧 weather. Super #61 & Fast Lemon Cake both get ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars from me. 

• Like 3

On 12/06/2024 at 18:02, Bad Apple said:

I hope you enjoyed your family holiday @panik and your batteries are recharged. The seeds I made with your tester seeds are very vigorous and solid genetics for our crappy UK 🇬🇧 weather. Super #61 & Fast Lemon Cake both get ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars from me. 

did you cross those 2 strains together? I bet they will be awesome..

@panik hi mate, I placed an order & Was just checking that payment was received? Order # 37681

I did email but it wasn't going through for some reason. Thank you, all the best

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FruityHybrid said:

@panik hi mate, I placed an order & Was just checking that payment was received? Order # 37681

I did email but it wasn't going through for some reason. Thank you, all the best

Hi mate, sorry about that. I’ve just checked this payment and found it the order is now processing. And will be sent out tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys sorry for the lack of presence and interaction lately life’s been hectic this year , we’ve had a few issues over the last few months with the website and emails due to incompetent web developers as usual, BUT we’re back up running as usual.. 

im going to be doing a free giveaway for all regular customers so definitely don’t miss out on this opportunity to snag yourself some free seeds ready for next season .. 

giveaway is … 

spend over £50 and get 6pack of Fast Lemon Cake or OPG x Freezeland S1 FREE… that’s £33 free seeds 

OR 

spend over £100 and get 12 pack of Fast Lemon Cake or OPG x Freezeland S1 FREE … that’s £60 free seeds 

Please place your free order choice in the order comments on checkout to receive this deal 

GORILLA SEEDS BARGAIN will last for whole September DO NOT MISS OUT !

happy shopping 

Panik 

• Like 5

I got some packs for a friend no issue all fine he was very happy with service.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

hi @panik

you need to sack your web designers. i was trying to buy some beans but the postage cost was coming up as £92.43 for  one packet of 10 seeds. UPS 1-3 day delivery.

i know im in highlands but fuck me i could fly down and pick em up for less lol.

Can you give me a shout when its fixed please?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

hi @panik

you need to sack your web designers. i was trying to buy some beans but the postage cost was coming up as £92.43 for  one packet of 10 seeds. UPS 1-3 day delivery.

i know im in highlands but fuck me i could fly down and pick em up for less lol.

Can you give me a shout when its fixed please?

believe it or not I fucked them off this week mate , absolute useless cunt , should of done it a long time ago but I’m too nice lol 

• Like 1