PAYMENTS,.. ISSUES,.. INQUIRIES,

panik

15 hours ago, panik said:

hi mate, just checked this order out. This would’ve been sent Royal mail before we went away as our UPS tracking system is down. You should’ve received this order via Royal mail.

Just checked at the local royal mail sorting office and there is nothing there waiting to be picked up nor a 'missed delivery note' . I don't know what else i can do other than offer to pay for a tracked next day delivery on a resend?

• Haha 1

On 25/05/2024 at 13:50, ShivaShampoo said:

Just checked at the local royal mail sorting office and there is nothing there waiting to be picked up nor a 'missed delivery note' . I don't know what else i can do other than offer to pay for a tracked next day delivery on a resend?

oh damn I have no access to check anything until I’m back from vacation unfortunately, I will be back on the 6th June 

• Like 2

Sh1t man had loads of success with your strains over the last few years but they are usually recovering from transplanting at about 3-4 inches by now ! Should i just concentrate on just autos rather than semi autos considering ?  The natural way is all i have to rely on for my annual medicine im in danger of my cartoon turning to a photograph and ill start smelling the cat shit; help!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@паник

Hi, can you send the track number? It's been almost a month. I don't have the tracking number or the package.

I'm not used to working like this.

[Order #37602] (5th May 2024)

Edited by Kazakhstan420
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kazakhstan420 said:

@паник

Hi, can you send the track number? It's been almost a month. I don't have the tracking number or the package.

@panik :) 

I am still out of the country unfortunately I have no access to any information please bare with me , I’ll be back mid week 

• Like 2

Still no seeds !

Website finally up but not allowing the contact form to be sent.

Its been over a month since i ordered the seeds and a month since i first informed you i haven't had them!

Any updates ?

3 hours ago, ShivaShampoo said:

Семена все еще нет !

Веб-сайт наконец-то появился, но не позволяет отправить контактную форму.

Прошло больше месяца с тех пор, как я заказал семена, и месяц с тех пор, как я впервые сообщил вам, что у меня их нет!

Какие-нибудь обновления ?

"+"

5 hours ago, ShivaShampoo said:

Still no seeds !

Its been over a month since i ordered the seeds and a month since i first informed you i haven't had them!

Any updates ?

hi mate, just literally walked through the door from the airport. I will check your tracking number now. give me a minute.

5 hours ago, ShivaShampoo said:

Still no seeds !

Any updates ?

just checked your tracking number, mate, and seems like delivery attempt was made and they have sent it back to our  return address office , not sure exactly what happened there whether someone missed the postman or something but seems to have been returned back to us. I will collect this on Monday. And get it sent out back to you sorry for the inconvenience as unfortunately we have been out of office for a last few weeks.

On 02/06/2024 at 13:46, Kazakhstan420 said:

@паник

PM sent with tracking bro :yep:  looks like it’s been sitting at your local pick up point 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, panik said:

PM sent with tracking bro :yep:  looks like it’s been sitting at your local pick up point 

I figured it out, picked up the package.

But....

That's not very nice. 

That's not how things are done. The sender forgot to send the track number, the postal service was negligent. As a result, the grover bears the losses (delays). 

We, in Kazakhstan, do not have good service, there are no such specialized stores. And yet, this is not how our stores work

Unfortunately I gave everyone fair warning that I would be out of office and out of the country for a few weeks. I even worked out of hours to get last-minute orders out. I’m sorry for the delay but your order was sent out the evening before we left the country the tracking receipt would’ve been at the post office. There is not much else I can do about that situation as it would’ve been out of our hands and order was en route we don’t know the postage situation in your country. That’s something you may have known about.

Once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience but also happy you finally received your order and it was not lost or seized by customs 

• Like 2

On 11/06/2024 at 15:55, Smokey McBongface said:

@panik any info on the NL5 S1 freebies?

I don’t have any information on these tbh mate 

• Like 1