Subbies pic thread

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

If any subs go in from yer owd chap I’d be happy to physically lick your bottom for first dabs

I think you can avoid all that by just resubbing mate :cowboy:

• Like 7

Thanks @Oldbear mate I appreciate the kind words.

It's a shame she could've used a few more days really and the rate she was colouring up I think she would've been even more spectacular. I'm going to try and save her with a reveg so hopefully I'll get to see her in her full glory in the not too distant future.

• Like 3

:smokin: @NezA  you can just tell that its gonna be a beautiful smoke. Great job. Report.

Edit: as for a reveg, it will most likely be ok, as long as you just leave her alone she gonna give you some new growth. I got a great success with reveging in the past, but cloning is the best way imo, maybe im reaching idk but clones from revegged mother always lacking some of a glory I saw in a plant at the beggining. Just clone everything and cull what you dont like after a first smoke. 

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

What do you use to take your pics @NezA? Looks proper professional like. COTC contender if I ever saw one :) 

I'm pretty fortunate to have some tidy photography gear. I bought a fancy DSLR camera many moons ago and I've gradually upgraded as the years have gone by.

The camera I used for this shot was a Canon EOS 5D mk III the lens is a 24-70mm F2.8 L USM. But the most important thing is the light. I bought Mrs NezA a soft box for Christmas, she's a professional photographer (can't take a decent weed pic though lol) the light was a Godox SL60w LED (which I'm pretty sure you could grow a decent single plant under.) The softbox itself is a Godox P90L.

It's a fair few quid all in but me and the Mrs have been building our kit out for over a decade now. This is the first time I've gone to all the effort of setting up all that kit for a weed shoot though. But I'm really pleased with the result. There's no way I could fit all that kit in my loft to keep this level of quality up regularly, but I'm definitely going to look into using a little portable softbox up there in the future we'll see if I can actually be bothered though. lol

1 hour ago, Al Swearengen said:

Beautiful plant and a fantastic shot @NezA

Thanks mate much appreciated.

57 minutes ago, Kalkwerk said:

:smokin: @NezA  you can just tell that its gonna be a beautiful smoke. Great job. Report.

Edit: as for a reveg, it will most likely be ok, as long as you just leave her alone she gonna give you some new growth. I got a great success with reveging in the past, but cloning is the best way imo, maybe im reaching idk but clones from revegged mother always lacking some of a glory I saw in a plant at the beggining. Just clone everything and cull what you dont like after a first smoke. 

Thanks for the kind words. I've got a good feeling about this girl. The yield isn't looking fantastic but she has quality in abundance, and I'd rather 2oz of quality than 4oz of mids. The buds are rock hard, I dropped one when harvesting and it landed with a crack on the hardwood floor. The smell is out of this world as well. Oh and sticky is not the word!

I've done a reveg in the past but lost her shortly after due to neglect. (I was in a bad place and just lost my way a bit) so hopefully this will be the first reveg where I get to see the girl flower again. I hope she performs on her second outting. If not I have 7 maybe 8 more in dirt at the moment hopefully I get something as good if not nicer. I saved the male from this run so I'll flower him out when the coast is clear and collect some pollen to make some F3's in due course. Either way I can see this becoming a line that I'll be working with for a while yet. :yep:

• Like 6

@NezAJust forget about it for a 3 weeks and they will reveg. If you let them dry before harvest just give them some water with 1/3 strenght of your usual growth nutrients. Only a bit as they only have a couple of stalks and some old leaves. If a pot is fully rooted you can make some space by trimming roots but you gonna be fine either way. Just leave them alone for a couple of weeks. Overwater a lil bit and they will turn brown, thats game over. Some of my harvested plants revegged accidently by leaving pots with bare stalks in a room with a partially opened veg tent with 18/6 cycle.

Beautiful photo once again. Hope you gonna save her.

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 1

8 weeks and this one  can be dropped any time  now... 

sspb 

large.20220128_114451.jpg

She has much more colour to her than the pics suggest, she has a real  purty mouth lol

Going to give her another week and go 9 with her. 

:yinyang:

• Like 28