Subbies pic thread

My saviour! :bong: @Smokey McBongface I was mad as fuck for a half of a day today cuz I saw that triple burger was sold out at neptuneseedbank and I was eyeing it for a couple of weeks waiting for a payday to buy it alongside other stuff in a next week. How many packs of GMO bx2 you sended? Any photos of a parents? any info about your work? THANK YOU!!!!!!

@Joolz Im begging you Boss, can you save me a pack of them? Gonna subscribe in a next week. 

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 2

@Kalkwerk
Hey mate you’re welcome in advance :) I was thinking shit, they’ve gone missing in the post on the way to Joolz. Glad to hear they’ve arrived safely.

Don’t be mad about the triple burger, I bought a pack from another bank after enjoying the Donny. The germ/survival rate is atrocious :( Planted 4, 3 didn’t make it but fortunately the one that did was an outstanding male. Posted a few photos of him in the “show us your males” thread if you want to see.

I flowered him out and hit a Psycho BX2 and three cheese S1’s with the pollen.

Will test out the F1’s, make F2’s so I’ll likely have more to share later.

The Donny Burger came from a Canadian breeder who worked SMF’s original release of Donny burger. His F2 cut won a Canadian cup in 2020 which he then used to breed the F3’s. 

As a Canada for Canada type breeder he doesn’t ship to the UK but I was able to find someone over there who was happy to reship to me. Instant sell out so I was pretty chuffed when I got them.

I selected two very similar mums, two dads and ended up with way more seeds than I’ll ever need. Should still be some variation there but the mums were particularly nice, great colours.

I only have a few photos of the mums and some of the cured flower but I’ll upload these if you want to see.

large.Donny.jpglarge.Donny_2.jpglarge.Donny_3.jpglarge.Donny_6.jpglarge.Donny_4.jpglarge.Donny_5.jpg

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 38

Couple of PsychoBadgers up next 

PsychoSister x HoneyBadger

(Psychosis x blues)x (Psychosis x ugorg1)

all the  UK skunks  cwtched up in one ikkle seed,  it's a canna  party  bsv would shit himself over lol

large.20220116_085458.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 25

@Smokey McBongface  Looks great fella! What smells are you getting from them? I wanted to order triple burger because i was hoping to find some stinky male and let him bang a disgusting meaty peanuty sweaty gym socks pheno of Carvers I found. Not the one from december Cotc, not that frosty  but goddamn this thing smells bad and is STRONG you waking up and got no idea what the fuck just happened. Only thing is it is yielding horrible so I was hoping to add some weight by crossing her with gmo as it is a great yielder and can only add more stench.

Im still going to order bat breath to have a plan B but GMO was my first choice so You really saving my plans with your subbies, thanks once again!! 

I saw your triple burger male and I will defo grab your next crosses if you decide to send them to subbies. 

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 2

@Kalkwerk
Thanks again and you’re welcome :) if you google the strain it’s pretty close to the photo/pheno SMF uses in his listings. Deep reds/purple leaves and tight stacking.

Smells are a mix of pine, fuel and skunky funk. Chemdawg gas with the GMO funk added. 

The triple burger should hopefully be straight GMO. I’ve pulled about 20 seeds out of the Psycho BX2 blues leaning mum which is lovely in itself. The seeds look great, they’re huge and healthy looking. I have some of the pollen in the freezer saved for later so I may try back crossing the F1’s as well as making F2’s. Have some psycho pollen too but I’m sure like the mum it’s a blues leaner, was absolutely stinking.

The Carvers pheno you found sounds lovely, would likely make a great combo if you can hang onto it in the meantime. Fingers crossed you find a few nice males from the subbies.

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed
  • Like 2

What’s happening folks. Just for clarity, the Donny Burger is a BX1 F4. No other lines used in making the beans.

Sorry if I previously mentioned BX2.

Donny Burger BX1

Double Burger are BX2

Triple Burger are BX3

Currently working the Triple Burger for later :yinyang:

• Like 11